Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday, June 10 WITH GOD ALL DAY LONG EPHESIANS 5:13-20

Tuesday,  June 10
WITH GOD ALL DAY LONG
EPHESIANS 5:13-20

“Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup;
you have made my lot secure”
Psalm 16:5

Looking back on all that has happened in my life until now, I see more things that are sad rather than happy. I’ve experienced the loss of my parents, and loneliness, and need. My family has dispersed. Because of all this, some people consider me to be very poor, but they don’t know that I am rich. Now that these changes have taken place in my life, I seek to find out the best things about them.  I consider myself to be in very good company, because I am in intimate communion with the Lord. I try to take good advantage of my time: I write, I read, I pray and praise God, I attend church meetings and services, I visit the sick, and those who are in mourning.  I help as many people as I can.  I rejoice in the certainty that these changes are working for good in my life. My poverty has turned into wealth, which comes from an inexhaustible source of all that is good. God meets my needs according to the richness of his glory and strengthens my inner being with power through his Spirit.  There is power in being in communion with God.

Prayer: Loving God, thank you for communion with you that helps us in difficult situations, and teaches us to make the most of our time. Amen.



CON DIOS TODO DEL DÍA
EFESIOS 5:13-20
“Tú Señor, eres mi todo; tú me colmas de bendiciones,
mi vida está en tus manos”
Salmo 16:5
Al hacer un recuento de lo que ha sucedido en mi vida hasta ahora,  veo más cosas tristes que alegres. He tenido experiencias de orfandad, soledad y necesidad. Mi familia se ha dispersado. A causa de todo esto, algunas personas me consideran muy pobre, pero no saben que soy rica. Ahora que se han dado estos cambios en mi vida, he buscado aprender lo mejor de ellos. Considero estar muy bien acompañada, pues estoy en íntima comunión con el Señor. Trato de vivir aprovechando bien el tiempo: escribo, leo, oro y alabo a Dios, asisto a las reuniones y cultos de la iglesia, visito a los enfermos, a quienes están de luto. Ayudo a todos en lo que puedo. Me gozo en la certeza de que estos cambios han obrado para bien en mi vida. Mi pobreza se ha convertido en riqueza, la cual proviene de la fuente inagotable de todo bien. Dios suple mis necesidades conforme a la riqueza de su gloria y fortalece con poder mi ser interior por su Espíritu. En la comunión con Dios está el poder.

Oración: Amante Dios, gracias porque la comunión contigo nos ayuda en situaciones difíciles, y nos enseña a provechar  bien el tiempo. Amén.







No comments:

Post a Comment