Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday, October 15 i WILL SEND YOU MY MESSENGER MARK 1:1-8


Wednesday, October 15

 

I WILL SEND YOU MY MESSENGER

 

MARK 1:1-8

 

“I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way.”

Mark 1:2

 

Whenever I make a change of any sort, I prepare the way ahead of time by sending good, positive and hopeful thoughts.

 

If I am just starting out on a new job or service project, I give thanks because the presence of God precedes me, because the way has been prepared for me to easily follow, because there is already an open path for completion and success before me.  

 

If I move to a new house, I prepare the way by blessing the move, knowing that my true home is in God, that He goes before me and blesses the thresholds of my home and brings his peace to each corner, to every room. 

 

If I go to new and unknown places I prepare the way by my affirmation and giving thanks because God goes ahead of me.  And even in my regular and familiar daily routines, I maintain a sense of serenity and equilibrium when I place God before me to guide, govern, bless and protect.

 

 

Prayer: We place our daily lives before you in prayer, Lord, seeking your blessing.  Amen.

 

YO ENVÍO MI MENSAJERO

 

MARCOS 1:1-8

 

“He aquí yo envío mi mensajero delante de tu faz”

Marcos 1:2

 

Al hacer un cambio de cualquier clase preparo el camino de antemano enviando buenos, positivos y expectantes pensamientos.

Si estoy iniciándome en algún campo de trabajo o servicio, doy gracias porque la presencia de Dios va delante de mí, porque ya el camino está preparado para mi fácil orientación, porque ya hay abierta una senda de realización y éxito delante de mí.

Si me mudo a una nueva casa, preparo el camino bendiciendo la mudanza, sabiendo que mi verdadero hogar está en Dios, que Él va delante de mí y bendice los portales de mi hogar y trae su paz a cada esquina, a cada habitación.

Si voy a nuevos y desconocidos lugares preparo el camino afirmando y dando gracias porque Dios va delante de mí. Y hasta en lo regular y en la familiar rutina de cada día me sostengo sereno y equilibrado, cuando pongo a Dios delante de mí para guiar, gobernar, bendecir y proteger.

 

Oración: Ponemos Señor, nuestra vida diaria en oración, buscando tu bendición. Amén.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment