Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday, December 5 Celebration of the Dependent Church of Guásimas (Varadero) HARK, THE HERALD ANGELS SING HEBREWS 2:1-4

Friday, December 5
Celebration of the Dependent Church of Guásimas (Varadero)

HARK, THE HERALD ANGELS SING
 
HEBREWS 2:1-4
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?”
Hebrews 1:14

When I was a little girl I used to imagine angels as happy round little blondes with wings.   As an adolescent and teenager, I frankly did not believe in them.  As an adult, with its problems and responsibilities, paradoxically, I began to believe and now continue to believe in angels, although of course I no longer imagine them the same way, because that angel who helps us and who appears at any circumstance in our lives comes in every color, age, and gender.

Some time ago I was hospitalized for a cataract operation and I was worried about the postoperative requirements of a great deal of rest and someone to take care of me practically full-time. I thought that there was nobody outside my family I could count on to take care of me…

I admit that I was wrong; not only one, but several angels cared for me in different ways, and I never felt a single burden, and I received all the recommended rest. Today I am able to see perfectly, thanks to God and to the angels that He sent to me during that illness.


Prayer: Our good God, we thank you for the angels that you send us when we most need them. Help us also to be angels in the lives of others.  Amen.





Celebración de la ID de  Guásimas (Varadero)

ÁNGELES CANTANDO ESTÁN
 
HEBREOS  2:1-4
Porque todos los ángeles son espíritus al servicio de Dios,
enviados en ayuda de quienes han de recibir
en herencia la salvación”
Hebreos 1:14

Cuando era niña imaginaba los angelitos: rubios, regordetes, felices y con alas. En mi adolescencia y juventud, sinceramente no creí en ellos. Con la adultez,  con los problemas y las responsabilidades, paradójicamente, creí y creo en los ángeles, claro que ahora no los imagino igual, porque ese ángel que nos ayuda y aparece en cualquier circunstancia de nuestra vida, viene de todos colores, edades y sexos.
Hace algún tiempo estaba ingresada para operarme de cataratas y me preocupaba el postoperatorio que conlleva mucho reposo y alguien que te atienda prácticamente a tiempo completo. Yo creía que no podía contar con nadie que me cuidara sin ser mi familiar…
Reconozco que me equivoqué, no fue uno, sino varios los ángeles que me cuidaron de disimiles formas, nunca tuve que hacer peso alguno, ni violar el reposo recomendado. Hoy veo perfectamente gracias a Dios y a los ángeles que me envió para compartir ese tiempo de enfermedad.

Oración: Nuestro buen Dios, te damos gracias por esos ángeles que tu nos envías cuando más los necesitamos. Ayúdanos también para que podamos ser ángeles en la vida de otras personas. Amén.



No comments:

Post a Comment