Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday, February 5 Anniversary of “The Redeemer” Church (Versalles, Matanzas) A DAY FOR GOD PSALM 84

Thursday, February 5
Anniversary of “The Redeemer” Church (Versalles, Matanzas)

A DAY FOR GOD
PSALM 84

“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap.”
Luke 6:38a
Upon waking up this morning, as I felt the warmth of my bed and my rested body, I gave thanks to God.  In that moment I thought of all the good things that God may have reserved for me, an undeserved gift as his daughter, at times obedient and thankful, but rebellious and selfish most of the time.

That day I received news of a project in my church in which I could be of help to some of the needy. I had a wonderful day ahead of me.  God was in my heart and I was ready to give of myself. That day I had received a good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. I am thankful to my God for giving me tasks to do for his glory and honor.

We should not wait for God’s blessings in order to share our service with others, but the gratitude that is felt and the desire that one feels to serve and love when it is crowned with the infinite grace of God, are undeniable.

When we go to the Lord’s temple to praise his name and to perform his work, many are the blessings that are added to our life. 

Prayer: Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings and the strengths that you give us so that we can share them with others. Amen.



Aniversario de la Iglesia “El Redentor” (Versalles)

UN DÍA PARA DIOS
SALMO 84

“Den y se les dará una medida buena,
incluso apretada, remecida y desbordante”
Lucas 6:38a
Cuando me desperté en la mañana, al sentir la tibieza de mi cama y mi cuerpo descansado, di gracias a Dios. En ese momento pensé en cuantas cosas buenas podría tener Dios reservadas para mí, un regalo inmerecido como hija suya, en ocasiones dócil y agradecida, pero la mayoría de las veces rebelde y egoísta.
Ese día recibí la noticia de un proyecto en mi Iglesia en el que podía ayudar a algunas personas necesitadas. Una jornada maravillosa se presentaba ante mí. Dios estaba en mi corazón y yo estaba lista para dar. Ese día yo había recibido medida buena, apretada, sacudida y repleta. Gracias le doy a mi Dios por darme tareas para su gloria y honra.
No debemos esperar por las bendiciones de Dios para compartir nuestro servicio con los demás, pero es innegable la gratitud que se siente y las ganas que una tiene de servir y amar cuando es coronada con la gracia infinita de Dios.
Cuando vamos al templo del Señor a alabar su nombre y a trabajar en su obra, muchas son las bendiciones que se añaden a nuestra vida.

Oración: Gracias Señor, por todas las bendiciones y fortalezas que tú nos das para que podamos compartirlas con otros. Amén



No comments:

Post a Comment