Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday, March 24 THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT PSALM 66

Tuesday, March 24
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT
PSALM 66
      “Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!”
Psalm 66:20

When I find myself among a new circle of people, I frequently feel overwhelmed by   fear and doubt that I will be well received and accepted by them.

This happened to me when I became a member of my new Christian community.  Every day I asked the Lord in prayer for that beautiful family, in his holy name, to accept me as one more family member. I have been among them for four years now and I am an active member of my congregation.  It pleases me so much when I can be of help in something. My constant prayer in my devotional life is for God to use my life.

I celebrated my birthday in the month of March and among the gifts there was a letter of congratulations sent by the Pastor on behalf of the Church.  This detail in which my family of faith remembered and celebrated my birthday gave me great pleasure.

I give thanks to God because He did not ignore my prayer, nor withhold his mercy from me; and for giving me the opportunity to have received the most beautiful gift on this birthday!


Prayer: Thank you, my beloved Lord, for always hearing the prayers of your sons and daughters, even of the simplest and humblest. In your Name. Amen.



EL REGALO MÁS HERMOSO
SALMO 66
      “Bendito sea Dios, Que no echó de sí mi oración,
ni de mí su misericordia”
Salmo 66:20

Frecuentemente me sucede que cuando conozco un nuevo círculo de personas me siento agobiada por el temor y la duda de si seré bien recibida y aceptada por ellos.
Esto me sucedió cuando comencé a congregarme en mi nueva comunidad cristiana. Todos los días le pedía en oración al Señor que aquella hermosa familia, en su santo nombre,  me aceptara como una más de ellos. Hace ya cuatro años que estoy entre ellos y soy un miembro activo de mi congregación, me complace mucho cuando puedo ayudar en algo. Mi oración constante en mi vida devocional es que Dios use mi vida.
En el mes de marzo cumplí años y entre los regalos familiares había una carta de felicitación enviada por el Pastor a nombre de la Iglesia.  Me alegró mucho ese detalle  donde la familia en la fe recordaba y tenía en cuenta el día de mi cumpleaños.
Doy gracias a Dios porque no echó de sí mi oración, ni de mí su misericordia;  y por darme la oportunidad de haber recibido en este cumpleaños, ¡El regalo más hermoso!

Oración: Gracias mi amado Señor, por escuchar siempre las oraciones de tus hijos e hijas, aún las más sencillas y humildes. En tu Nombre. Amén.


No comments:

Post a Comment