Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday, June 15 WHAT’S MY PURPOSE? EXODUS 3:1-12

Monday, June 15

                                                        WHAT’S MY PURPOSE? 
                                                               EXODUS 3:1-12 
                                                  But Moses said to the Lord, “O my Lord,
                                                         I have never been eloquent,
                                      neither in the past or even now that you have spoken
                               to your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.”    Exodus 4: 10


Once I said to the Lord, “Father, why do you want someone like me? My words are graceless, my replies are slow, I’m coarse in expressing myself, and my thoughts are reprehensible. I am also lying when I say I love you, and then I continue to do many things to displease you. Or I say I’m going to change, but after a while I stumble. I don’t understand what use I am to you.”
God answered me, “Look, I can’t tell you how I want to use you, because today you wouldn’t understand; but yes, I’m going to say that I love you, and that I’ve chosen you so that a dullard may become a master of words. So that a slow person may be extraordinary in his response, abundant in wisdom. So that a dullard may be highly expressive, easily allowing himself to be understood. You will cease considering yourself deceptive and will be genuine so that your reprehensible thoughts may be pure and you become an expression of all good works. This is my great love for you. I know your heart and know that you can become the man you always wanted to be. I also know your heart is replete with marvelous ethos because you can love your brothers. You have love, and with this all change is possible."

Prayer:  Thank you my gracious God for always having a plan for me. Help me to see and understand it. Amen.

Translation by John Walter


¿PARA QUE SIRVO YO?
ÉXODO 3:1-12

Entonces  Moisés le  dijo al Señor: “¡Ay, Señor! Yo nunca
he sido hombre fácil de palabra, ni antes ni ahora que hablas
con este siervo tuyo. Y es que soy muy lento
para hablar, y mi lengua es muy torpe”
Éxodo 4:10

Una vez le dije a Dios: “Padre, ¿Para qué quieres  a alguien como yo, torpe en la palabra, lento en las respuestas, tosco en expresarme, con pensamientos reprobados;  también mentiroso porque te digo que te amo y hago muchas cosas que no te gustan;  o digo que voy a cambiar, pero con el tiempo tropiezo. No entiendo para qué te sirvo.”
Dios me contestó: “Mira, yo no te puedo decir para qué te quiero porque hoy no lo entenderías, pero sí te voy a decir que yo te amo y te elegí para que un torpe de palabra sea maestro de palabra. Un lento sea  extraordinario en la respuesta y grande en sabiduría. Un inexpresable sea altamente expresivo y muy fácil de hacerse entender. Para que tus pensamientos reprobados sean puros y seas expresión de toda buena obra, y de esa manera dejarás de sentirte mentiroso y serás verdadero. Ese es mi gran  amor hacia ti. Yo conozco tu corazón y sé que tú puedes ser lo que siempre quisiste ser. También sé que en tu corazón está el sentir más maravilloso porque tú puedes amar a tus hermanos, tú tienes amor y con eso, todo cambio es posible.”

Oración: Gracias mi buen Dios, porque tú siempre tienes un plan para mí. Ayúdame a verlo y  a entenderlo. Amén.




No comments:

Post a Comment