Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday, July 25 MY REDEEMER LIVES JOB 19: 22-29

Monday, July 25
MY REDEEMER LIVES
JOB 19: 22-29

I know that my redeemer lives…

Job 19:25

My attention is drawn to the way in which many people affirm the existence of God through a concept or a theoretical affirmation.  Proclaiming God’s existence is sharing our experiences, our life of faith.  God is not a human ideal, nor an idea. God is not limited by time or by space; I know that “He exists because I see his manifestations in the universe and I know that He is alive because I experience His presence daily when I am in full communion with Him.”

My footsteps through life are firm and assured because I no longer lack His company and direction. When I distance myself from his ways and my mind wanders uncertainly into other interests and my heart is far from his presence, I feel a desolate emptiness within myself.

Job was able to experience God’s presence in moments of prosperity as well as in situations of vulnerability.

Many people waste time in their lives doubting God’s presence and thinking that “if God exists, why are there so many problems in the world?”

With God our lives acquire his fullness and the world acquires its meaning. His living presence fills my life with confidence, with hope and with faith. In the face of this world’s anguish, “I know that my redeemer lives.”

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the accompaniment and the assurance that your promises offer me. Reprimand me if I doubt and strengthen my human faith. Amen.


 Translated by Elisa Menocal

MI REDENTOR VIVE
JOB 19:22-29

Yo sé que mi Redentor vive...

Job  19:25

Me llama la atención la forma en que muchas personas afirman la existencia de Dios a través de un concepto, o una afirmación teórica. Proclamar la existencia de Dios es compartir nuestras vivencias, nuestra experiencia de fe. Dios no es un ideal humano, ni tampoco una idea.
Dios no está limitado por el tiempo y por espacio, sé  que “existe porque veo sus manifestaciones en el universo y sé  que vive porque experimento su presencia diariamente cuando estoy en plena comunión con Él”.
Mis pasos por la vida, son firmes y seguros porque su compañía y dirección no me faltan más. Cuando me alejo de sus caminos y mi mente vaga incierta en otros intereses y mi corazón está lejos de su presencia, siento en mí un vacío desolador.
Job pudo experimentar la presencia de Dios tanto en momentos de prosperidad como en situaciones de vulnerabilidad.
Muchas personas pierden tiempo en sus vidas dudando de la presencia de Dios y pensando que “si Dios existe por qué hay tantos problemas en el mundo”
Con Dios el vivir adquiere su plenitud y el mundo su sentido. Su presencia viva llena mi vida de confianza, de esperanza y de fe. Frente a un mundo con destino de angustia, “yo sé que mi redentor vive”

Oración: Señor, gracias por la compañía y seguridad que tus promesas  me ofrecen. Repréndeme si dudo y fortalece mi humana fe. Amén


No comments:

Post a Comment