Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thursday, July 14 IN THE HANDS OF GOD PSALM 37:1-6

Thursday, July 14

IN THE HANDS OF GOD
PSALM 37:1-6 

Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in Him and He will do this.

Psalm 37:5
  
 On one occasion I needed to turn in an assignment at my work place, but the task was very difficult for me. Besides the daily conflicts one needs to confront that left me little time to do the aforementioned work, uneasiness, doubts and insecurities assailed me whenever I tried to get started on it.  I had no idea how to begin and instead sought thousands of excuses to abandon my difficult assignment.

Time passed and the due-date approached ever nearer, until I decided to fervently pray and to put my situation in God’s hands. After praying, I set myself to begin, and the words began to flow, uncontainable. With great energy, I completed my work, even turning it in on time.

Sisters and brothers, whenever there is something we need to do, as difficult as it may be, we should put it in God’s hands. Our Lord will provide the tools and the creativity to confront each challenge.

Prayer:  Our God, many are the challenges we must face daily; we put everything in your hands. Help us Lord, give us serenity, the correct words, the necessary expressions to move onward. Upon beginning our day, we want you to be the one who guides us today and always. Amen.

Translated by John Walter




EN LAS MANOS DE DIOS
SALMO 37:1-6

Encomienda a Yahvé tu camino,
y confía en él; y él hará.
Salmo 37:5

En una ocasión debía entregar un trabajo en mi centro laboral, pero la tarea se me hacía muy difícil. Además de los conflictos cotidianos que debía enfrentar y que me dejaban tiempo apenas para hacer la mencionada labor, siempre que quería comenzar, la incomodidad, las dudas e inseguridades me asaltaban. No sabía cómo empezar y buscaba miles de justificaciones para abandonar mi dura tarea.
El tiempo pasaba y la fecha de entrega de mi trabajo se acercaba cada vez más, hasta que decidí orar fervientemente y poner en manos de Dios mi situación.
Después de mi oración, me dispuse a empezar, y las palabras comenzaron a fluir incontenibles. Con gran ánimo realicé mi trabajo y hasta lo entregué a tiempo.
Hermanas y hermanos, cada vez que tengamos algo por hacer, por más difícil que sea, debemos ponerlo en las manos de Dios. Nuestro Señor nos proporcionará las herramientas y la creatividad para enfrentar cada desafío.


Oración: Dios nuestro, son muchos los retos a los que debemos enfrentarnos diariamente, ponemos todo en tus manos. Ayúdanos Señor, danos serenidad, las palabras correctas, los gestos necesarios para seguir adelante. Al comenzar nuestra jornada, queremos que seas hoy y siempre tú el que nos guíe. Amén.






No comments:

Post a Comment