Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday, January 26 BEAUTIFUL WORDS FOR YOU PSALM 90:1-2

Thursday, January 26
       BEAUTIFUL WORDS FOR YOU
PSALM 90:1-2

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge…

Psalm 91:4

On this day, take some time to listen to God; sit down in a tranquil spot, away from the day to day noise, and imagine that God is saying to you:

“My child, I know you perfectly; I know when you are happy and when you are sad. I want to meet with you but something always comes up.

“There are moments when you pay more attention to the negative things around you than to coming to me and telling me your problems.  Because even though I know them, I would very much like for you to tell me about them. 

“Why do you feel alone if I am with you? Why do you have doubts if I am there?

“Today I only want to tell you something:  I am your Father, I am your Mother. I will not leave you, I will not let go of you, even when you wish to be alone.  I will always be there, even when you feel that you are by yourself.  I will always be there to encourage you and make you feel my presence.”



Prayer: Thank you, my good and gracious God, for your words, for your protection, for your care, for your unconditional love.  Forgive me for the many times that I forget you and instead focus on banalities. Thank you for this special encounter with you that renews my spirit and strengthens me to confront the challenges of this day. Amen.



translated by Elisa Menocal

       PALABRAS BELLAS PARA TI
SALMO 90:1-2

Con sus plumas te cubrirá, y debajo de sus alas estarás seguro

Salmo 91:4

En este día, tómate un tiempo para escuchar a Dios, siéntate en un lugar tranquilo, alejado del bullicio del día a día e imagina que Dios te está diciendo:
“Hijo mío, te conozco a la perfección, sé cuando estas feliz y cuando estás triste. Quiero encontrarme contigo pero siempre algo lo evita.
Hay momentos en que le pones más atención a las cosas negativas que te rodean en lugar de venir a mí y contarme tus problemas, pues aunque los conozco, me gustaría mucho que tú me los contaras.
¿Por qué te sientes solo si yo  estoy contigo? ¿Por qué dudas si yo estoy ahí?
Hoy solo quiero decirte algo: Soy tu  Padre, soy tu Madre. No te dejaré, no te soltaré, aún cuando tú te quieras soltar. Siempre estaré ahí, aún cuando sientas que estás solo. Siempre estaré ahí  para animarte y hacerte sentir mi presencia”


Oración: Gracias mi buen Dios, por tus palabras, por tu protección, por tu cuidado, por tu amor incondicional. Perdóname por las tantas veces que me olvido de ti para concentrarme en banalidades. Gracias por este encuentro especial contigo que renueva mi espíritu y me fortalece para enfrentar los retos de este día. Amén.


No comments:

Post a Comment