Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesday, March 29 GOD’S FORGIVENESS WORKS IN OUR HEARTS 1 PETER 3:9

Wednesday, March 29
GOD’S FORGIVENESS WORKS IN OUR HEARTS

1 PETER 3:9


For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Matthew 6:14
Before knowing Christ, I was a person filled with hate and bitterness.  And the saddest thing is that I was proud of myself for being this way, proud of my good memory and for not forgetting the offenses against me. My daughter, who had surrendered her life to the Lord, told me on various occasions: “Mom, you will someday know the Lord, and the first thing He will do will be to rid your heart of so much resentfulness.”  In my ignorance, I would laugh and say:  that is not going to change anyone.  But my daughter spoke in the name of the Lord.  Today my heart is cleansed from all bitterness; my resentments are gone.  Today I confess that I even love those that I don’t know, and those who don’t love me.  I also confess that all the Glory shall be for my God.

If you live a life of resentfulness or are bearing grudges at this very moment, allow Jesus to transform your heart.  You will begin to see everything in a new color and to feel that life is smiling at you at every moment.


Prayer: Lord, cleanse the hearts of your sons and daughters who may not yet have felt the joy that comes from forgiving others as we have been forgiven.  Through Christ Jesus our Lord, Amen.

Translation by Elisa Menocal

EL PERDÓN DE DIOS OBRA
EN NUESTROS CORAZONES

1 PEDRO 3:9

porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas,
os perdonará también a vosotros vuestro Padre celestial

Mateo 6:14

Antes de conocer a Cristo yo era una persona llena de odios y remordimientos y lo más triste es que  me sentía orgullosa de ser así, de mi buena memoria para no olvidar las ofensas recibidas.
Mi hija, que ya había entregado su vida al Señor, en varias ocasiones me dijo: “mami tu conocerás al Señor un día, y lo primero que Él hará será limpiar tu corazón de tantos rencores”. Yo en mi ignorancia me reía y decía,: eso no lo va a cambiar nadie. Pues mi hija habló en nombre del Señor.
Hoy tengo mi corazón limpio de todo amargura, adiós mis resentimientos. Hoy confieso que amo aún a aquellos que no conozco, y que no me aman. Y también confieso que toda la Gloria sea para mi Dios.
Si usted vive amargado o guardando rencores en este mismo momento, deje que Jesús transforme su corazón. Comenzará a ver todo con un nuevo color y sentirá que la vida le sonríe en cada momento.


Oración: Señor limpia los corazones de tus hijos que aún no han sentido el gozo que da el perdonar como fuimos perdonados. Por Cristo Jesús nuestro Señor. Amén.


No comments:

Post a Comment