Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday, October 17 I GIVE THANKS TO GOD 2 CORINTHIANS 9:15

Tuesday, October 17
I give thanks to god
2 corinthians 9:15

Those who observe the day, observe it in honor of the Lord.  Also those who eat, eat in honor of the Lord, since they give thanks to God;
while those who abstain, abstain in honor of the Lord and give thanks to God.

Romans 14:6 NRSV
I give thanks to God:
For my child at home, because it means he is not in the street.
For the clutter that I must clean almost every day, because it means I have a home.
For the discipline I undergo at work, because it means I have work.
For the church bells that wake me every Sunday, because they mean that God is calling us every day.
For the sister behind me in church who sings off tune, because it means that we are united in praising the Lord.
For tiredness and the muscle pain at the end of the day, because it means I was able to work and walk.
For the alarm clock that rings early every morning, because it means I am alive.
And finally, for the quantity of people who communicate with me, because it means that I have friends and family members who think about me.

Prayer:  I give you thanks, Lord, for all that you give me each day, much of which I do not see or appreciate. Help me to see that these blessings come from you. Amen.

 Translation by Deborah McEachran

A Dios le agradezco
2 CORINTIOS 9:15

El que hace caso del día, lo hace para el Señor; y el que no hace caso del día, para el Señor no lo hace. El que come, para el Señor come, porque da gracias a Dios; y el que no come, para el Señor no come, y da gracias a Dios.

Romanos 14:6
A Dios le agradezco:
Por mi niño en casa, porque significa que no está en la calle
Por el desorden que tengo que limpiar casi todos los días, porque significa que tengo hogar.
Por la disciplina a cumplir en el trabajo, porque significa que tengo trabajo.
Por las campanas de las Iglesias que me despiertan todos los domingos, porque significa que Dios nos está llamando todos los días.
Por la hermana que está detrás de mí en la Iglesia y que desentona al cantar, porque significa que estamos unidos alabando al Señor.
Por el cansancio y los dolores musculares al final del día, porque significa que fui capaz de trabajar, de caminar.
Por el despertador que suena temprano todas las mañanas, porque significa que estoy vivo.
Y finalmente por la cantidad de personas que se comunican conmigo, porque significa que tengo amigos y familiares que piensan en mí.

Oración: Gracias te doy Señor, por todo lo que me das a diario y yo no lo veo ni lo aprecio. Ayúdame a ver que esas bendiciones vienen de ti.  Amén.


No comments:

Post a Comment