Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thursday, February 1 HEARING HIS VOICE John 5:24-30

Thursday, February 1
HEARING HIS VOICE
JOHN 5:24-30


"Very truly, I tell you, the hour is coming, and is now here,
when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. (NRSV)
John 5:25

            When difficult times beset us, there is no doubt that our help comes from the Lord who made the heavens and the earth.

            In my life there have often been difficult and infuriating situations that have weakened my spirit and have made my faith falter. In those times I have not even wanted to read the Bible when I went to sleep. But when I have seen Su Voz on my night table I have asked myself, “What will God have placed within this day for me?” And when I took it in my hands and searched through it, it brought me the comforting message that God had prepared this day for me through his Word and the experiences of brothers and sisters in faith.

            But it is not just on my night stand. I always carry a copy of the devotional Su Voz with me so that I can give the message of encouragement and hope to every child of God who needs it. We pray to this same Almighty God to continue inspiring us to give his message to others.


Prayer: Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to receive and enjoy this publication that fills my spirit with so much good. May we enjoy it for a long time. Amen.

Translated by John Potter


ESCUCHANDO SU VOZ
JUAN 5:24-30


Jesús dijo: “Viene la hora, y ahora es, cuando los muertos oirán la voz del Hijo de Dios, y los que oyeren vivirán”

Juan 5:25

Cuando estamos en momentos difíciles, no cabe la menor duda de que nuestro socorro viene de Jehová, que hizo los cielos y la tierra.

Muchas veces en mi vida he estado en situaciones difíciles y desesperantes que han debilitado mi espíritu y han hecho flaquear mi fe. En esas ocasiones ni siquiera he sentido deseos de leer la Biblia cuando me he ido a dormir. Pero cuando he visto sobre mi mesa de noche la revista Devocional Su Voz, me he preguntado: ¿Qué tendrá Dios para mí en este día dentro de ella? Y al tomarla en mis manos y buscar en ella, me ha traído el mensaje confortador que Dios tenía preparado para mí en este día a través de su Palabra y de la experiencia de otros hermanos y hermanas en la fe. Pero no lo tengo solo sobre mi mesa de noche. Siempre llevo un ejemplar del Devocionario Su Voz conmigo y así puedo brindar el mensaje de aliento y esperanza que todo hijo de Dios necesita.

Rogamos a este mismo Dios Todopoderoso que nos siga inspirando para trasmitirle a otros su mensaje.


Oración: Gracias Señor, por la oportunidad de poder recibir y disfrutar de esta revista que tanto bien le proporciona a mi espíritu. Permítenos disfrutar de ella por mucho tiempo. Amén.



No comments:

Post a Comment