Friday, December 28, 2018

Friday, December 28 CREED PHILIPPIANS 4:8-9


Friday, December 28
CREED
PHILIPPIANS 4:8-9

if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things.
Philippians 4:8 (NIV)

I BELIEVE IN GOD, MY HEAVENLY FATHER
Who sustains and cares for me
Who brings new happiness to my life
Who teaches me the way of grace
When I am a little lost.
I BELIEVE IN JESUS, MY SAVIOR
Who gave his life for me
Who gives new meaning to my existence
Who breathes into my awakening
With a new hope.
I BELIEVE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT, MY CONSOLATION
Who corrects my errors
Who gives the certainty of the light living within me
Who fills me with his peace
Even in time of trouble.
I BELIEVE IN GOD, FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT
Who fills my whole being
Who sustains my life
Who is always beside me
To the end.

Prayer: Thank you for your company God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Amen


Translation by George Meek


CREDO
FILIPENSES  4:8-9

si algo es  digno de alabanza, en esto pensad.
Filipenses 4:8

CREO EN DIOS, PADRE CELESTIAL
Que  me sustenta y me cuida
Que da nuevas alegrías a mi vida
Que me enseña el camino de gracia
Cuando ando un poco perdida.
CREO EN JESÚS, MI SALVADOR
Que dio su vida por mí
Que da un nuevo sentido a mi existir
Que perfuma mi despertar
Con una nueva esperanza
CREO EN EL ESPÍRITU SANTO, MI CONSOLADOR
Que corrige mis errores
Que da la certeza de la luz que vive en mí
Que me llena de su paz
Aún en la adversidad.
CREO  EN DIOS PADRE, HIJO Y ESPÍRITU SANTO
Que llenan todo mi ser
Que sustentan mi vivir
Que están siempre a mi lado
Hasta el fin.

Oración: Gracias por tu compañía Dios Padre, Dios Hijo y Dios Espíritu Santo. Amén

No comments:

Post a Comment