Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday, December 20 MY PEACE I GIVE YOU JOHN 14:27



Thursday, December 20
MY PEACE I GIVE YOU
JOHN 14:27

Peace I leave with you. My peace I give you...
John 14:27ª  CEB

I begin this day with the words of Jesus, comforting me, blessing me and giving me peace.  It is not important where I am, it is not important what I have to do, it is not important what are the conditions of the world, I depend on the peace that God has given me to keep my heart calm and my mind serene. In this way I bless my world with peace and I contribute peace to the whole world. 
God is the Father and the Mother of each person, in all places.  Through his Son Jesus, God is making this promise to all his sons and daughters:  My peace I give you, and we in turn can give this peace to others with our prayers and blessings. 

Every one of us who reads these meditations and accepts this promise is accepting something important:  to establish peace on the earth. 

Prayer unites us, from heart to heart, across the borders made by human beings, through the differences of language.  When we prepare ourselves to receive the Prince of Peace, we put in our prayer, our gestures and words, and in our relationships a bit of this peace that Jesus came to bring us. 

Prayer: We put our lives in your hands, God of history, and thus we will find the peace that you have brought to the world with the birth of your Son Jesus.  Amen.


Translation by Deborah McEachran



MI PAZ OS DOY
SAN JUAN 14:27

La paz os dejo, mi paz os doy...
Juan 14:27

Empiezo este día con las palabras de Jesús, confortándome, bendiciéndome y dándome paz. No importa  donde esté, no importa lo que necesite hacer, no importa  cuáles sean las condiciones del mundo, dependo de la paz que Dios me ha dado para mantener mi corazón  imperturbable y mi mente serena. De este modo bendigo mi mundo con paz y contribuyo a la paz del mundo entero.

Dios es el Padre y la Madre de cada persona, en todas partes. Por medio de su Hijo Jesús, está haciendo a todos sus hijos e hijas esta promesa: Mi paz os doy, y nosotros a nuestra vez podemos dar esta paz a otros con nuestras oraciones y bendiciones.

Cada uno de los que leemos estas meditaciones y aceptamos esta promesa, estamos aceptando algo importante para el establecimiento de la paz en la tierra.

La oración une, de corazón a corazón, sobre las fronteras hechas por los seres humanos, por encima de las diferencias del lenguaje. Cuando nos preparamos para recibir al príncipe de paz, pongamos en nuestra oración, en nuestros gestos y palabras, en nuestras relaciones un poco de esa paz que Jesús nos vino a traer.

Oración: Ponemos nuestras vidas en tus manos Dios de la historia, así encontraremos la paz que has traído al mundo con el nacimiento de tu Hijo Jesús.  Amén.



No comments:

Post a Comment