Saturday, January 25, 2020

Saturday, January 25 A PRAYER FOR TODAY PSALM 4



January 25, Saturday
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
PSALM 4
Let the light of your face shine on us.  
Psalm 4:6b (NIV)
Today I want to leave you with this prayer as part of our devotional time:
“Jesus, you showed us the road with the example of your life, death and resurrection. Help me to spread your fragrance wherever I go. Flood my soul with your Spirit and your Life; penetrate all of my being and take my life in such a way that from this time forward, everything I do will radiate your life. 
 Remain in my heart Lord Jesus, so close to me that people who have contact with me may sense in me your presence and, looking at me, forget that I exist and have no thoughts except for You.
Allow me to preach your Name with words or without them…with my example, with the obvious strength of love.  Remain with me. Thus, I will be able to be light for others.  This light, oh Jesus, will come from You; not one of its rays will be mine. I will serve you as an instrument so that You illumine other souls through me. 
Allow me to praise you in the most appropriate way, carrying my light in order to penetrate the darkness in the path of others.  May my light never go out.  May your Light last forever.”   
Prayer: Lord, allow us to use this prayer as our daily action.  In your name we pray, Amen. 

Translation by Deborah McEachran

Enero 25, Sábado
UNA ORACIÓN PARA HOY
SALMO 4
¡Haz, Señor, que sobre nosotros brille la luz de tu rostro!
Salmo 4:6
Hoy quiero dejarles con esta oración para que forme parte de nuestro tiempo devocional:
“Jesús tú nos mostraste el camino con el ejemplo de tu vida, muerte y resurrección, ayúdame a esparcir tu fragancia donde quiera que yo vaya, inunda mi alma con tu Espíritu y tu Vida; penetra en todo mi ser y toma mi vida de tal manera que no sea en adelante sino una irradiación de la tuya.
Quédate en mi corazón Señor Jesús, con una unión tan íntima, que las almas que tengan contacto con la mía, puedan sentir en mí tu presencia y que, al mirarme, olviden que yo existo y no piensen sino en Ti.
Déjame predicar tu Nombre con palabras o sin ellas... con mi ejemplo, con la fuerza evidente del amor. Quédate conmigo. Así podré convertirme en luz para los otros. Esa luz, oh Jesús, vendrá de Ti; ni uno solo de sus rayos será mío: yo te serviré apenas de instrumento para que Tú ilumines a las almas a través de mí.
           
Déjame alabarte en la forma que es más agradable, llevando mi lámpara encendida para disipar las sombras en el camino de otras almas. Que mi lámpara no se apague. Que tu Luz permanezca para siempre”
Oración: Señor, permite que hagamos de esta oración nuestra acción diaria. En tu nombre oramos, amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment