Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday, March 23 A SINNER’S PRAYER PSALM 102:1-2


Monday, March 23
A SINNER’S PRAYER
PSALM 102:1-2

Hear my prayer Lord, let my cry for help come to you.  (NIV)

Psalm102:1


“Lord, master of my life, this sinner prays for understanding; satisfy the anxieties my soul feels with your infinite love and compassion. Sin, O God, consumes me to the very marrow of my bones, and your understanding and infinite love are the only medicine capable of curing this evil that destroys me. Don’t turn your back to me, God of my being. You, Holy Father, are the reason for my existence. Your compassion is the spiritual peace that sustains me. Your understanding is the tender love that a desperate son needs from his Father.    

My soul, Oh All-powerful God, is greatly dejected within me because of the great sins that consume it. Let your countenance return, reach out your saving hand to me. Do not blame me severely for my sins, because within me is the doing of what I don’t want. Therefore, I pray that, in your holy mercy, you teach me to always do and understand your will.

Judge me Lord, with your infinite power in the Supreme Tribunal of heaven. And save me, O God, for upon my shoulders I carry the immense weight of my existence.  Amen.” 

Prayer: Lord, hear our prayer, those of your sinful children. Come to our desperate call with your forgiveness.  Amen.  

Translation by John Walter

Marzo 23, lunes
ORACION DE UN PECADOR
SALMO 102:1-2

Jehová, escucha mi oración. Y llegue a ti mi clamor

Salmo 102:1

            “Señor, dueño de mi vida, este pecador te ruega comprensión, satisface las ansias de perdón que siente mi alma con tu infinito amor y compasión. El pecado, ¡oh Dios!, me consume hasta los tuétanos de mis huesos, y solo tu comprensión e infinito amor son la medicina capaz de curar este mal que me destruye. No me des las espaldas, Dios de mi ser. Tú, Padre Santo, eres la razón de mi existencia; tu compasión es la paz espiritual que me sostiene, tu comprensión es el tierno amor que un hijo desesperado necesita de su Padre.

            Mi alma, ¡oh Dios Todopoderoso!, está grandemente abatida dentro de mí por los grandes pecados que la consumen. Vuelve tu rostro, extiende hacia mí tu mano salvadora. No me culpes severamente por mis pecados, porque dentro de mí está el hacer lo que no quiero. Por eso te ruego en tu santa piedad que me enseñes a hacer y comprender siempre tu voluntad.

            Júzgame Señor, con tu poder infinito en el Tribunal Supremo de los cielos y sálvame, ¡oh Dios!, que sobre mis hombros llevo la inmensa carga de mi existencia. Amén.”

Oración: Señor, oye la oración de nosotros, tus hijos pecadores. Acude a nuestro llamado de desesperación por tu perdón. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment