Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday, MAy 23; GOD OF WONDERS




Saturday, May 23
GOD OF WONDERS
Psalm 104, 24

For since the creation of the world
God’s invisible qualities -his eternal power and divine nature-have
been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made,
so that people are without excuse. (NIV)
Romans 1: 20

I was born in a home where God didn’t exist for anyone. My parents never believed in any type of religion and I grew up alien to the Truth. I had a very happy childhood until my parents separated when I was just entering adolescence. My whole world changed, and with the passing of years my life took a bad direction. I abandoned my studies as a media technician and only thought about having fun. My life was an out of control disaster that at each turn filled me with greater emptiness.    

One day, to my surprise, my family was slowly accepting the Lord, but to me they were all crazy. They spoke to me a lot about God and salvation, of the love and peace in store for me. This only served to make me more rebellious; everything related to this subject bothered me until one day my mother lent me a movie about God’s creation. I watched it out of curiosity.

The images that were passing in front of me removed a blindfold from my eyes. I saw in all the wonders of nature, the universe, our bodies and spirits an all-powerful God full of love for us. I cried a great deal and I yielded to him, praying for my misconduct and incredulity. His peace and forgiveness changed my life. For five years now I’ve found true happiness in him.  

Prayer: We ask, Lord, for all those that still don’t know you. Open their blind eyes to your wonders and prepare their hearts to receive your sweet love. Amen.  


Translation by John Walter


Mayo 23,  sábado
DIOS DE MARAVILLAS
Salmo 104, 24

“Porque las cosas invisibles de Él, su eterno poder y deidad, se hacen claramente visibles desde la creación del mundo, siendo entendido por medio de las cosas hechas, de modo que no
tienen excusas”

Romanos 1, 20

            Nací en un hogar donde Dios no existía para nadie. Mis padres nunca creyeron en ningún tipo de religión, y crecí ajena a la Verdad. Tuve una infancia muy feliz hasta que mis padres se separaron, cuando yo ya casi entraba en la adolescencia. Todo mi mundo cambió, y al paso de los años mi vida tomó un rumbo equivocado. Abandoné mis estudios de Técnico Medio y solo pensaba en divertirme. Mi vida era un desastre sin control, que me llenaba de un vacío cada vez mayor.

            Un día para mi sorpresa, mi familia poco a poco fue aceptando al Señor, mas yo lo veía a todos como locos. Me hablaban mucho de Dios y de la Salvación, del Amor y la Paz que tenía para mí. Esto solo hacía que yo me pusiera más rebelde, me molestaba todo lo relacionado a este tema. Hasta que un día mi madre me prestó un video acerca de la Creación de Dios. Lo vi por curiosidad. Las imágenes que pasaban frente a mí me quitaron una venda de mis ojos. Vi en todas las maravillas de la naturaleza, el universo, nuestro cuerpo y nuestro espíritu, a un Dios todopoderoso y lleno de amor por nosotros. Lloré mucho y me rendí ante Él, pidiéndole por mis faltas y mi incredulidad. Su paz y perdón me cambiaron  la vida. Hace cinco años pude encontrar en ÉÉl la verdadera felicidad.


Oración: Te pedimos Señor, por todos aquellos que aún no te conocen, abre sus ojos ciegos ante tus maravillas y prepara sus corazones para  recibir tu dulce amor. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment