Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday, May 30, THE TIME IS GOD'S




SATURDAY, MAY 30
Anniversary of New Peace Church
THE TIME IS GOD’S
Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is a season for everything and a time for every matter under the heavens:”
Ecclesiastes 3:1 (CEB)

            Five years ago my oldest daughter had given her life to the Lord, and since then she has wanted to bring the word to me but I never gave her the opportunity. She chose to not talk to me any more about God, but to talk to God about me.

            My daughter was four months pregnant, and then my youngest daughter also became pregnant, but she was not a Christian, like me.  At the birth of my first grandson, they wanted to present him in the church of the Lord, as is the custom of the evangelical churches, but their pastor was traveling and they proposed to wait for the presentation until the pastor returned. 

            As God is in control of all that happens in our lives, the pastor came back when my youngest daughter had given birth as well, so they decided to present both babies together.

I was invited, and at first I refused, but the Lord had a plan for my life. I agreed to go and it was the day that our all-powerful God had chosen for me to give my life publicly to Him.

Prayer: Beloved Father, thank you for your patience and your faithfulness.  Complete your plans with those you have chosen.  Amen.  

Translation by Deborah McEachran


Mayo 30, sábado 
Aniversario Iglesia Nueva Paz
EL TIEMPO ES DE DIOS
Eclesiastés 3:1
todo tiene su tiempo, y todo lo que se quiere debajo del cielo tiene su hora”
Eclesiastés 3:1

            Hacia 5 años que mi hija mayor había entregado su vida al Señor, y durante todo ese tiempo intentó llevarme la palabra pero nunca le di oportunidad, ella optó por no hablarme más de Dios y en cambio hablarle a Dios de mí.

            Mi hija queda embarazada y a los cuatro meses, mi hija menor también, pero esta no era cristiana, como yo. Al nacer mi primer nieto quieren presentarlo en la iglesia al Señor como es costumbre de las Iglesias Evangélicas, pero su Pastor se encontraba en el extranjero y pospusieron su presentación hasta su regreso.

            Como Dios está al control de todo lo que sucede en nuestras vidas, el Pastor regresa cuando ya mi hija menor había dado luz también, entonces deciden presentar juntos a los dos niños.
Fui invitada por supuesto, al principio me rehusé, pero el Señor tenía un plan con mi vida, accedí a ir y fue el día que nuestro Dios todopoderoso tenía elegido para que le entregara mi vida públicamente.

Oración: Padre amado, gracias por tu paciencia y fidelidad. Cumple tu propósito con aquellos que has elegido. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment