Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday, May 28, THE FORGIVENESS OF GOD WORKS IN OUR HEARTS



THURSDAY, MAY 28
THE FORGIVENSS OF GOD WORKS IN OUR HEARTS
Matthew 6:14 and 1 Peter 3:9
“If you forgive others their sins, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.”

Matthew 6:14 (CEB)

            Before knowing Christ I was a person full of hatred and regrets, and the saddest part is that I felt a sense of pride in being this way, proud of my good memory to not forget any offenses I had received from others.  

            My daughter, who had already given her life to the Lord, on various occasions said to me:  “Mommy, you will know the Lord one day, and the first thing that He will do will be to clean your heart of so many grudges.” I in my ignorance laughed and said, “This is not going to change anyone.”  But my daughter spoke in the name of the Lord.  

            Today I have a heart clean of all bitterness, having said good-bye to my regrets.  Today I confess that I love even those who I do not know, and those who do not love me.  And also I confess that all the glory is for my God. 

Prayer: Lord, cleanse the hearts of your children who have not yet felt the joy of giving pardon as we have been pardoned.  Through Christ Jesus our Lord, Amen. 

Translation by Deborah McEachran


Mayo 28,  jueves
EL PERDÓN DE DIO OBRA EN NUESTROS CORAZONES
Mateo 6:14, y 1 Pedro 3:9
“porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, os perdonará también a vosotros  vuestro Padre celestial”

Mateo 6:14

            Antes de conocer a Cristo yo era una persona llena de odios y remordimientos y lo más triste es que sentía orgullo de ser así, de mi buena memoria para no olvidar las ofensas recibidas.

            Mi hija, que ya había entregado su vida al Señor, en varias ocasiones me dijo: mami tu conocerás al Señor un día, y lo primero que Él hará será limpiar tu corazón de tantos rencores. Yo en mi ignorancia me reía y decía, eso no lo va a cambiar nadie. Pues mi hija habló en nombre del Señor.

            Hoy tengo mi corazón limpio de todo amargura, adiós mis resentimientos. Hoy confieso que amo aún a aquellos que no conozco, y que no me aman. Y también confieso que toda la Gloria sea para mi Dios.


Oración: Señor limpia los corazones de tus hijos que aún no han sentido el gozo que da el perdonar como fuimos perdonados. Por Cristo Jesús nuestro Señor. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment