Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday May 26, GOD IS ALWAYS HERE




TUESDAY, MAY 26
GOD IS ALWAYS HERE
Psalm 34:4 and Isaiah 66:3

“I sought the Lord and he answered me…”

Psalm 34:4a (CEB)

            My mother was always someone very special to me due to all of the love and kindness with which she taught me.  When my father was dying, I was with him, observing how he agonized.  Desperately my mother read the Bible and passed her hands through his hair, kissing his forehead and praying.  Until this moment I had never accepted that God existed, that there really was a living and all-powerful God.

            Something happened within me--I remembered the Lord’s Prayer that I had learned as a girl and I began to repeat it without stopping, over and over.  Instantly I saw this great God’s answer, and my father was full of much peace and gently left this world.

            I left from that hospital room, looked for a place to sit under the stars of the dawn, a soft breeze surrounded me and an almost imperceptible drizzle touched me.  There was God in a sweet caress, saying to me:  “You are not alone.  You called to me and I responded:  I love you.”


Prayer: Our Father, thank you for your unconditional love for your children.  I beg for your mercy for those who suffer the loss of a loved one.  Amen. 

Translation by Deborah McEachran


           
Mayo 26,  martes
Dios siempre está ahí
Salmo 34:4 e Isaías 66:3

“Busqué a Jehová y Él me oyó…”

Salmo 34:4

            Mi madre fue siempre alguien muy especial para mí por todo el amor y ternura con que me educó. Al partir físicamente yo estaba junto a Él observando cómo agonizaba. Desesperadamente mi madre le leía la Biblia y le pasaba la mano por sus cabellos, besaba su frente y oraba. Yo hasta ese momento nunca había aceptado que Dios existía, que era realmente un Dios vivo y todopoderoso.

            Algo ocurrió dentro de mí que recordé el Padre Nuestro que había aprendido de niña y comencé a repetirlo sin cesar una y otra vez. Al instante vi la respuesta de ese Dios tan grande que tenemos, mi padre fue lleno de mucha Paz y partió apaciblemente de este mundo.

            Salí de aquella sala de Hospital, busqué un lugar para sentarme bajo el cielo estrellado de la madrugada, una brisa muy suave me envolvía y una llovizna casi imperceptible me tocó. Ahí estaba Dios en una dulce caricia, diciéndome: No estás sola. Clamaste a mí y te respondíí, yo te amo.


Oración: Padre Nuestro gracias por tu amor incondicional por tus hijos. Ruego por tu misericordia para aquellos que sufren la pérdida de un ser querido. Amén

No comments:

Post a Comment