Saturday, August 15, 2020

Saturday, August 15; EVERYTHING HAS ITS TIME



August 15, Saturday
EVERYTHING HAS ITS TIME  
Ecclesiastes:1-8

There’s a season for everything and a time for every matter under the heavens

Ecclesiastes 3:1(CEB)

            In repeated situations, I asked God fervently to help me with some purpose. I also prayed to Him asking for something specific, but I didn’t have the patience to wait for His reply.

            I was tormented thinking that my prayers had not been heard. It happened that a friend stopped speaking to me. Several months passed without our friendship being reestablished. I desperately asked the Lord to change his mind because I had tried everything and only achieved offending. After three months I gave up my efforts, but I began to feel calmer. Today, I thank God because even though my friend has not resumed speaking to me, I now have him and his wife on my prayer list and I ask God earnestly that if it His will, he touch their hearts and call them to our ranks. I learned that everything in life has its time, and that God’s time brings His purpose with rich blessings.

            Let us have faith waiting for the time and occasion which the Lord considers appropriate to give us His answer.


Prayer: Father, I know you are with those who have no patience to wait, also with those who cause pain and sorrow to others without realizing it. Amen.


Translation by Pat Metcalf




Agosto 15,  sábado
TODO TIENE SU TIEMPO
ECLESIASTES 3:1-8

En este mundo todo tiene su hora; hay un momento para todo cuanto ocurre

Eclesiastés 3:1

            En reiteradas situaciones que pedía fervientemente que Dios me ayudara a tener algún propósito, también oraba a Él solicitando alguna petición específica, pero no tenía paciencia para esperar su respuesta.

            Me atormentaba pensando que mis oraciones no habían sido escuchadas. Esto me sucedió cuando un amigo mío dejó de hablarme, pasando varios meses sin que nuestra amistad se restableciera, y yo desesperado, pedía al Señor que él cambiara de parecer, pues yo lo había intentado todo y sólo lograba ofensas. Al cabo de tres meses desistí de mi empeño, pero empecé a sentirme más tranquilo. Hoy le doy gracias al Señor, pues aunque ese amigo mío no me ha vuelto a hablar, ahora lo tengo tanto a él como a su esposa en mi lista de oraciones, y le  pido a Dios encarecidamente que si es su voluntad, les toque su corazón y los llame a nuestras filas. Aprendí que en la vida todo tiene su tiempo, y que el tiempo de Dios trae sus propósitos con ricas bendiciones.

            Tengamos fe esperando el tiempo y la ocasión que el Señor considere apropiados para darnos su respuesta.


Oración : Padre, sé con aquellos que no tienen paciencia al esperar, así como por los que sin darse cuenta, le causan dolor y tristeza a los demás. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment