Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday, January 28 HOW DO I ASK GOD? MATTHEW 6:24-34

Saturday, January 28
HOW DO I ASK GOD?
MATTHEW 6:24-34

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Matthew 6:33

Some time ago I found myself in certain financial difficulties, and I wanted to know how I could ask God about this, because it made me feel uncomfortable.  A friend advised me to not feel this way, since it does not inconvenience God as our merciful Father to have his children share their problems, regardless of what they are.

If we ask God with a clean, unselfish and thankful heart from inside, he responds, in his time.


According to the Bible, it not wrong to ask.  The Father is infinitely generous with his children.  You, too, can connect yourself to Him and to be in harmony with Him.  And being in harmony with Him, I will tell you, your life will be forever changed.  You will not see things in the same way; you will not see problems as problems, rather as opportunities to improve yourself and to become better on the road to perfection.  So, don’t be afraid.

Prayer: Thank you, Lord, because I know that no petition that comes from the bottom of my heart will be too small nor too big for you. Teach us to ask for what is right, necessary, and above all to accept your response, understanding that it will always be what is best for us.  Amen.


¿CÓMO PEDIRLE A DIOS?
MATEO 6:24-34

Más buscad primeramente el reino de Dios y su justicia,
y todas estas cosas os serán añadidas

Mateo 6:33

Hace un tiempo me encontraba en ciertas dificultades económicas, y quería saber cómo podía pedirle a Dios sobre este tema, pues me hacía sentir incómodo. Un amigo me aconsejó que no me sintiera así, pues a Dios no le incomoda como Padre misericordioso que sus hijos compartan sus angustias, cualesquiera que estas sean. Si a Dios le pedimos con el corazón limpio, desinteresado y agradeciendo desde adentro, él nos responde, a su tiempo.
No es malo pedir, lo dice la Biblia. El Padre es infinitamente bondadoso con lo suyos. Tú también puedes conectarte a Él y estar en sintonía con Él.
Y estando en sintonía con Él te diré que tu vida cambiará para  siempre. No verás de igual manera, no verás los problemas como problemas, sino como oportunidades para superarte y para ser mejor  en el camino de la perfección. Así que no temas.


Oración: Gracias Señor, porque sé que ninguna petición que venga desde el fondo de mi corazón, será ni muy pequeña ni muy grande ante ti. Enséñanos a pedir lo justo, lo necesario, y sobre todo a conformarnos con tu respuesta, entendiendo que siempre será la mejor para nosotros. Amén.


No comments:

Post a Comment