Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday, January 6 BEAUTIFUL WORDS FOR YOU PSALM 90:1-2



Monday, January 6
BEAUTIFUL WORDS FOR YOU
PSALM 90:1-2
he will cover you with his pinions,
 and under his wings you will find refuge
Psalm 91:4 (NRSV)
            “My son, I know you perfectly, I know when you are happy and when you are sad. I want to meet you but you always have a way to avoid that. There are times when you pay too much attention to the negative things around you instead of coming to me and telling me your problems, because even though I know them, I would really like you to tell me about them. This is an indication of trust and confidence in those who can understand and help you.
            “Why do you feel lonely if I'm with you? Why do you hesitate if I'm there?
            Today I want to say only one thing to you: You are my son, and I am your Father. I won't leave you, I won't let you go, even if you want to let go. I'll always be there, even when you feel you're alone. I'll always be there to cheer you up and make you feel my presence.”

Prayer: Thank you, Father, for your words, for your protection, for your care, for your unconditional love. Amen.


Translation by John Potter

ENERO 6, LUNES
PALABRAS BELLAS PARA TI
SALMO 90:1-2
Con sus plumas te cubrirá, y debajo de sus alas estarás seguro
Salmo 91:4
“Hijo mío, te conozco a la perfección, sé cuando estás feliz y cuando estás triste. Quiero encontrarme contigo pero siempre tienes algo que lo evita.
Hay momentos en que le pones más atención a las cosas negativas que te rodean en lugar de venir a mí y contarme tus pro-blemas, pues aunque los conozco, me gustaría mucho que tú me los contaras. Eso e indicativo de confianza y seguridad en quien te puede comprender y auxiliar.
¿Por qué te sientes solo si yo estoy contigo? ¿Por qué dudas si yo estoy ahí?
Hoy solo quiero decirte algo: Tú eres mi hijo y yo soy tu Padre. No te dejaré, no te soltaré, aún cuando tú te quieras soltar. Siempre estaré ahí, aún cuando sientas que estás solo. Siempre estaré ahí para animarte y hacerte sentir mi presencia”
Oración: Gracias mi buen Padre, por tus palabras, por tu guardia, por tu cuidado, por tu amor incondicional. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment