Wednesday, December 13, 2023

WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 13

TEACH ME TO REST IN YOU

Matthew 11: 28- 30

I Will give you rest.  (NIV).

Matthew 11:28b

How exhausted I am! I feel without strength to continue. I live in an inertia that only gives me strength to do the essentials of the day. Monotony overcomes me. Nothing different happens around me. My ears only hear cries and complaints, and my heart is oppressed because I exist in the same conditions that I hear every day. My mind is disturbed from suffering so much.

I want to sit down and breathe; I want to see beyond what I see in everyday life, I want to listen to something that encourages my heart and makes my eyes shine, and that is where I look for you Lord. It is in you where I can find calm, where I can rest with the peace of mind that you are in my life.

In you is where I deposit all my regret and what I hear around me. Your word encourages my soul. Knowing that you will not abandon me, that I can trust you, you will always be with me to recharge my spirit.

Therefore, prayer and praise lighten my load and make me walk with firm and sure steps. Today I want to rest in you, I want to be like you, meek and humble of heart.

Come into my life Lord, fill me with your peace, give me your blessing, and surely my strength will return to me and I will continue forward under your gaze. May my burden be light, like yours, because you carry them with me.

 

Prayer: My soul rests in you Lord, in you I want to dwell always. Thank you for being my best rest. Amen

 

Translation by John Walter

 

MIÉRCOLES, 13 DE DICIEMBRE

ENSÉÑAME A DESCANSAR EN TI

Mateo 11: 28- 30

Yo te haré descansar.

Mateo 11:28b

¡Cuán agotado estoy! Me siento sin fuerzas para seguir. Vivo en una inercia que solo me da fuerzas para hacer lo esencial del día. La monotonía se apodera de mí. Nada diferente sucede a mí alrededor. Mis oídos solo escuchan lamentos y quejas, y mi corazón se oprime porque vivo lo mismo que escucho a diario. Mi mente se perturba de tanto padecer.

Quiero sentarme a respirar, quiero ver más allá de lo que vea en lo cotidiano, quiero escuchar algo que anime a mi corazón y haga brillar mis ojos y es ahí, donde te busco a ti Señor. Es en ti donde puedo encontrar calma, donde puedo descansar con la tranquilidad de que tú estás en mi vida.

En ti es donde deposito todo mi pesar y lo que escucho a mí alrededor. Tu Palabra alienta mi alma. Saber que no me desampararás, que puedo confiar en ti, siempre estarás conmigo para recargar mi espíritu.

Por eso, la oración y la alabanza aligeran mi carga y me hacen andar con pasos firmes y seguros. Hoy quiero descansar en ti, quiero ser como tú, manso y humilde de corazón.

Ven a mi vida Señor, lléname de tu paz, dame tu bendición y de seguro mis fuerzas me responderán y seguiré hacia adelante bajo tu mirada, que mi carga sea ligera como la tuya porque tú las llevas conmigo.

 

Oración: En ti descansa mi alma Señor, en ti quiero morar siempre. Gracias por ser mi mejor descanso. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment