Saturday, November 11, 2023

MONDAY, DECEMBER 11

NOW COMES THE ONE SENT BY GOD

Psalm 85: 9ab-10,11-14

Love and faithfulness meet together, righteous and peace Kiss each other.  (NIV)

Psalm 85: 10

My hope is in God, I trust in Him and long for a different reality. Just as the psalmist expresses, live a life where peace and love reign, where God can dwell and be present.

His coming will again be an opportunity to embrace life, with its successes and failures, to go holding the hand of the one who comes to meet us in the simplicity and tenderness of someone who walks through life showing the value of who I am as a human being.    .

For it is that which I want, Lord, that you put your truth in me, that you save me from my miseries and reconcile me with everything around me. I want to be your best fruit, ripe in your word and sweet of heart. I want to recognize you in the needy, in the stranger, in the different. May I see you in the beauty of diverse creation.

I want to enliven my spirit at your advent and smile at your presence. Come my hope...

 

Prayer: Lord, I get ready to wait for you. I have a party, a calm river, because my path is yours and in it I want to find you. Amen.

 

Translation by John Walter

 

 

 

LUNES, 11 DE DICIEMBRE

YA VIENE EL ENVIADO DE DIOS

Salmo 85: 9ab-10,11-14

El amor y la verdad se encontrarán, se besarán la paz y la justicia.

Salmo 85: 10

En Dios está mi esperanza, en Él confio y anhelo una realidad diferente. Asi como expresa el salmista, vivir una vida donde reine la paz y el amor, donde Dios pueda habitar y hacerse presente.

Su venida será una oportunidad nuevamente para abrazar la vida, con sus aciertos y desaciertos, para ir tomados de la mano de aquel que viene a nuestro encuentro en la sencillez y ternura de quien anda por la vida mostrando el valor de quien soy como ser humano.

Para eso quiero Señor, que pongas tu verdad en mi, que me salves de mis miserias y me reconcilies con todo a mi alrededor. Quiero ser tu mejor fruto, maduro en tu Palabra y dulce de corazón. Reconocerse en el necesitado, en el extraño, en el diferente. Que pueda verte en la hermosura de creación diversa.

Quiero avivar mi espiritu en tu advenimiento y sonreir ante tu presencia. Ven esperanza mia...

 

Oración: Señor, me alisto para esperarte. Hago fiesta, rio tranquilo, porque mi camino es el tuyo y en él quiero encontrarte. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment