Wednesday, March 13, 2024

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13

THE SERVANT OF GOD

Isaiah 49:8-15

He said to me, “You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor. (NIV)

Isaiah 49:3

God has given us different gifts, which we can use for the good of the church and the community. Many Christians have the gift of music, singing, the gift of words, in short many more.

The gift I have been able to enjoy the most is that of serving. This gift from God fills me with joy, fullness, and my mood changes completely. Problems disappear and my spirit is placed at the disposal of God and my church.

I am not looking for any other gift other than this one, that of serving, that of giving my life to others.

I have taken up the master’s teachings when he wanted to wash the feet of his disciples, and they refused in amazement. He answered, saying to them, “The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve.” These words remained in my mind forever.

Here are my hands, always ready to serve with love and devotion. Lord, I am your faithful servant to magnify and glorify your holy name.

 

Prayer: Lord, give me the strength, pleasure and love to serve others in your name. Amen.

 

Translation by John Walter

 

MARZO 13, MIERCOLES

LA SIERVA DE DIOS.

Isaias 49:8-15

Mi sierva eres, oh Israel porque en ti me gloriaré.

Isaias 49:3

Dios nos ha dado diferentes dones, que podemos utilizar para el bien de la iglesia y la comunidad. Muchos cristianos tenemos el don de la música el canto, el don de la palabra, en fin muchas más.

El don que más he podido disfrutar es el de servir, este regalo de Dios me llena de regocijo, de plenitud, mi estado de ánimo cambia por completo, los problemas desaparecen y mi espiritu se pone a disposición de Dios y mi iglesia.

No busco otro don que no sea este, el de servir, el de entregar mi vida a los demás.

He retomado las enseñanzas del Maestro cuando quiso lavarle los pies a sus discipulos y ellos se negaron asombrados. El respondiendo les dijo: El hijo del hombre no vino a ser servido, sino a servir Estas palabras quedaron en mi mente para siempre.

Aqui están mis manos dispuestas siempre a servir con amor y devoción. Señor soy tu sierva fiel para engrandecer y glorificar tu Santo Nombre.

 

Oración: Señor dame la fuerza, el placer y el amor para servir a los demás en tu nombre. Amén

No comments:

Post a Comment