Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wednesday, August 12; PRAYERS TO STAY IN THE BATTLE

 

 

August 12, Wednesday

PRAYERS TO STAY IN THE BATTLE

Corinthians  12. 9-10

 

…because power is made perfect in weakness

 

II Corinthians 12:9 (CEB)

 

Lord, no matter the circumstances please help me to go forward learning to be patient and wait for your times. Remind me that you will never give me a load that I can’t handle, because where my strength ends, right there yours begin.

 

Lord, sometimes it is very hard to understand what you want to happen in my life. But I trust you and it’s not important if I am living difficult moments. Today I leave everything in your hands, because I know that your works and miracles will always shine in my life.

 

Lord, I know that you have a plan for me, and I accept it.  Just give me strength to go forward. When I lack strength, strengthen me. When I have doubts, increase my faith. When I feel sad, comfort me. When I am wrong, guide me. When I fail you, pardon me. When I feel lonely, hug me. When I cry out to you, listen to me. When I feel unsettled, give me peace. When I seek your presence, fill me with your Holy Spirit. Amen

 

Prayer:  I give you thanks Lord for your constant presence in my life. Amen

 

 

Translation by Pat Metcalf

 

 

 

Agosto 12,  miércoles

ORACIONES PARA SEGUIR EN LA BATALLA

II Corintios 12. 9-10

 

...porque cuando soy débil, entonces soy fuerte

 

II Corintios 12:10b

 

            Señor, sin importar las circunstancias por favor ayúdame a seguir adelante aprendiendo a ser paciente y a esperar por tus tiempos. Recuérdame que tú nunca me darías una carga que yo no pueda soportar, porque donde terminan mis fuerzas, justo ahí empiezan las tuyas.

 

            Señor, algunas veces es muy difícil entender lo que tú quieres que suceda en mi vida. Pero confío en ti y no importa si estoy viviendo momentos difíciles. Hoy dejo todo en tus manos, porque sé que tus obras y tus milagros siempre resplandecerán en mi vida. 

 

            Señor, yo sé que tienes un plan para míí, y lo acepto. Solo dame fuerzas para seguir adelante. Cuando me falten fuerzas, fortaléceme. Cuando tenga dudas, aumenta mi fe. Cuando esté triste, consuélame. Cuando me equivoque, guíame. Cuando te falle, perdóóname. Cuando sienta soledad. Abrázame. Cuando clame a ti, escúchame. Cuando sienta intranquilidad, dame paz. Cuando busque tu presencia, lléname con tu Espíritu Santo. Amén.

 

 

Oración: Gracias te doy Señor, por tu presencia constante en mi vida. Amén.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment