Wednesday, March 24, 2021

 

March 24, Wednesday

THE KEY TO THE UNKNOWN

Jeremiah 29:11-12

I know the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord.  They are plans for peace, not disaster….

Jeremiah 29:11a (CEB)

            I don’t know what the future will bring me, but I am sure that God has the key.  It makes me very happy that no matter what–God is the one who as the key, because if it were I, surely I would commit a million errors.

            How marvelous it is that God knows everything! God’s understanding and wisdom surpasses all that exists. 

            Alone, on our own account, we do not have the capacity to make decisions in life without God’s counsel.  The Lord gives us security in every step we take.  When things change, becoming cloudy and we grope in the midst of confusion, God sustains us with his hand and guides us. 

            When we get anxious about our future, God turns the key another time. Patiently he opens the door of faith for me.  I leave my past, my present and my future in God’s hands.  God has all things meet together for my good. 

 

Prayer: Lord, you know my wishes and my needs.  You understand my greatest interests.  Thank you for having the answers to my problems.  Amen.

 

Translation by Deborah McEachran

 

 

Marzo 24,  miércoles

LA CLAVE PARA LO DESCONOCIDO

Jeremías 29:11-12

Porque yo sé muy bien los planes que tengo para Ustedes. Son planes para su bien…

Jeremías 29:11a

            No sé lo que me traiga el futuro, pero estoy seguro de que Dios tiene la clave. Me alegra mucho de que sea Él quien tiene la clave, pues si la tuviera yo, seguramente cometería un millón de errores.

            ¡Qué maravilloso es que Dios lo sepa todo! Su comprensión y sabiduría sobrepasa todo cuanto existe.

            Solos, por nuestra cuenta, no tenemos la capacidad de hacer decisiones en la vida sin su consejo. El Señor nos da seguridad en cada paso que damos. Cuando las cosas se convierten en niebla, y andamos a tientas en medio de la confusión, Dios nos sostiene con su mano y nos guía.

            Cuando nos ponemos ansiosos por nuestro futuro, Él gira la clave otra vez. Pacientemente abre la puerta de la fe para mí. Mi pasado, mi presente y mi futuro lo dejo en sus manos. Él tiene todas las cosas reunidas para mi bien.

 

Oración: Señor, tú conoces mis deseos y mis necesidades. Tú comprendes mis intereses más grandes. Gracias por tener las respuestas a mis problemas. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment