Monday, June 28, 2021

 June 28, Monday

A HARVEST OF LOVE

Ezekiel 36:9-11

Look, I’m here for you, and I will turn toward you, and you will be farmed and sown..

Ez. 36:9 (CEB)

            I went through a time of deep pain when a series of problems and sadness arose to cause me great affliction. Very often I felt alone and abandoned. The only thing that I could say was, “My God, you know how fragile I am.  I am only dust, God.” Many times, I could not express my deep anguish to anyone.

            However, after going through my time of test and exam, I came to see these struggles as a time of plowing and smoothing the ground.  If the process was painful, God used it.  The areas in my life that had been plowed were sown with new life and direction. The change that came to my life is for me a test and sign of the perfect love of God. 

            Now I have come to understand and experience the skill of the loving hand of God.  If we are open to allow God to work in our inner being daily, our lives will produce an abundant harvest of love and service to the world. 

 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, allow every corner of my life to be a field that you cultivate according to your will and that produces the fruit that you yearn for.  Amen.

 

Translation by Deborah McEachran

 

 

Junio 28,  lunes

UNA COSECHA DE AMOR

Ezequiel 36:9-11

Porque he aquí que yo estoy por vosotros, a vosotros me volveré y seréis labrados y sembrados.

Ez. 36:9

 

            Pasaba por un periodo de profundo dolor cuando una serie de problemas y tristezas se sumaron para causarme una gran aflicción. Con frecuencia me sentía sola y abandonada. Lo único que podía decir era: “Mi Dios, tú sabes cuan frágil soy. Soy solo polvo, Dios” Muchas veces no podía expresar mi profunda angustia a nadie.

 

            Sin embargo, después de pasar por mi período de prueba y examen, llegué a ver estas luchas como un tiempo de arar y allanar el terreno. Si bien el proceso fue doloroso, Dios lo usó. Las áreas en mi vida que habían sido aradas, fueron sembradas con nueva vida y dirección. El cambio que llegó a mi vida es para mí, prueba y señal del perfecto amor de Dios.

 

            Ahora he llegado a comprender y experimentar la habilidad de la mano amorosa de Dios. Si estamos dispuestos a permitir que Dios obre en nuestro ser interior diariamente, nuestras vidas producirán una abundante cosecha de amor y servicio para el mundo.

 

Oración: Padre celestial, permite que cada rincón de mi vida sea terreno que cultives según tu voluntad y que produzca los frutos que tú anhelas. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment