Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wednesday, December 31 Day of Thanksgiving I ASKED AND WAS GRANTED THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM WISDOM 7:7

Wednesday, December 31
Day of Thanksgiving

I ASKED AND WAS GRANTED THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM
WISDOM  OF SOLOMON 7:7
 this 
Wherefore I prayed, and understanding was given me: I called upon God, and the spirit of wisdom came to me."
 The Apocrypha: Wisdom of Solomon
7:7

We invite you to receive the final meditation of the year in the form of a spiritual exercise.

Find a peaceful place; listen to your breathing, calming every distraction you may have at this moment.

Remain tranquil and in silence for a few minutes.  Be conscious of the presence of God in your being and in all that surrounds you.

Reread the biblical passage.  Finish with the following prayer:

Oh God eternal, in this hour I wish to feel and seek your presence, I want to clearly see you.  I want you to give me the spirit of wisdom.

I want to be truthful today and in the new year 2015. I want to love and to respectfully incline towards all that surrounds me.  I ask you for clarity and caution, because I desire to be a positive person and I wish to love as I have been loved.  

Renew my internal vision; refresh my desires to be born again with you this Christmas, my desires to seek you and to follow you.  Grant me the grace to love greatly throughout week.  Grant that on this day I may be released from my deepest anxieties.

Thank you for being with me throughout this entire past year and for the certainty that you will continue to be with me in the year that is about to begin. Amen.


Día de Acción de Gracias

SUPLIQUÉ Y ME VINO EL ESPÍRITU DE SABIDURÍA                                                                          

Sabiduría 7:7
“Por eso pedí y se me concedió la prudencia;
supliqué y me vino el espíritu de Sabiduría.”
Sabiduría 7:7

Le invitamos a tener la última meditación de año, en forma de ejercicio espiritual.
Busque un lugar tranquilo, tome conciencia de su respiración, calme todo lo que le distraiga de este momento.
Permanezca tranquilo/a y en silencio por unos minutos. Sea consciente de la presencia de Dios en su ser y en todo lo que le rodea. 
Lea nuevamente el texto bíblico. Termine con esta oración:

Oh Dios eterno, en esta hora quiero sentir y buscar tu presencia, quiero verte claramente. Quiero  me des el espíritu de sabiduría.
Quiero ser veraz en este día y este nuevo año 2015. Quiero amar e inclinarme respetuosamente ante todo lo que me rodea.  Te pido claridad y prudencia, porque  anhelo ser una  persona positiva y deseo amar como he sido amada.
Renueva mi visión interior, reanima mis anhelos de nacer contigo en esta Navidad, mis anhelos de buscarte y seguirte. Concédeme la gracia de amar mucho en esta semana.  Permite que en este día, pueda ser restaurada/o en mis ansias más profundas
Gracias porque has estado conmigo a lo largo de este año y sé que seguirás acompañándome en el año que recién comienza.  Amén


No comments:

Post a Comment