Wednesday, July 28, 2021

 July 28, Wednesday

GOD’S MEMORANDUM TO YOU

Only god is my rock and my salvation—my stronghold! –I will not be shaken.

Psalm 62:6 (CEB)

            I am God.  Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please, remember that I do not need your help.  If you face a situation that you can not handle, don’t try to resolve it.  I ask you kindly that you  put it on the tray marked:  “This is something that only God can do.” 

            I will be in charge of the issue on my time, not on yours.  Once you have deposited your problem in said tray, don’t cling to it or pretend to remove it.  Clinging to or removing your problem only will send you back to the same solution.  If you were in a situation that you think you can handle alone, I ask you nevertheless to please consult with me in prayer, so that you can assure yourself that you will make an adequate decision.

            Because I do not ever sleep nor lull myself, there is no reason for you to lose your sleep in the wee hours of the morning because of your worries. Rest in me.  If you want to contact me, I am only as far away as a prayer. 

 

Prayer: Lord, we give you unending thanks today for your company, your care and your protection.  Help us in our difficulties.  Amen.

 

Translation by Deborah McEachran

 

 

Julio 28,  miércoles

MEMORANDUM DE DIOS PARA TI

Salmo 62:5-6

Él solamente es mi roca y mi salvación. Es mi refugio, no resbalaré

Salmo 62:6

Yo soy Dios. Hoy estaré manejando todos tus problemas. Por favor, recuerda que no necesito tu ayuda. Si te enfrentas a una situación que no puedes manejar, no intentes  resolverla. Te pido amablemente  que la coloques en la bandeja: “Algo que solo  Dios puede hacer”

Me encargaré del asunto en mi tiempo, no en el tuyo. Una vez que hayas depositado tu problema en dicha bandeja, no te aferres a él o pretendas retirarlo de allí. El aferrarte o retirar tu problema, sólo hará que se retrase la solución del mismo. Si fuese alguna situación que tú consideres puedes manejar por ti mismo, te pido no obstante que por favor lo consultes conmigo en oración, para que puedas asegurarte de que tomarás la decisión adecuada.

Debido a que yo no duermo nunca ni me adormezco jamás, no hay razón por la cual tengas que perder tu sueño en la madrugada debido a las preocupaciones. Descansa en mí. Si deseas contactarme, estoy a la distancia de una oración.

 

Oración: Señor, infinitas gracias te damos hoy por tu compañía, tu cuidado y tu protección. Ayúdanos en nuestras dificultades. Amén

No comments:

Post a Comment