Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday, December 1 Fight Against AIDS Day THE HEALTHY DO NOT NEED A DOCTOR Matthew 8:14-17

Tuesday, December 1
Fight Against AIDS Day

THE HEALTHY DO NOT NEED A DOCTOR
Matthew 8:14-17

“...I was sick and you looked after me… I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”

Matthew 25:36 and 40

“At the age of 35, my life is coming to an end, destroyed by AIDS, that horrible plague. I don’t blame anyone but myself.  For a long time, my desires were like a challenge to God, and I lived according to my every impulse. I wanted to live free of every moral dictate and to satisfy my thirst for pleasure, whatever the cost; in other words, without worrying about the offense toward Christ’s love for me, nor for the decadence of my body and soul, nor for the wounds I caused others…In God’s infinite grace I found the strength to truly acknowledge the harm I had done, and to beg his forgiveness.  In Jesus I also found the strength to live full of hope, waiting for the approaching moment at which my Creator would wipe away all tears from my eyes.

“But it is painful to see where thousands of young people such as yourselves are headed. You are deceived and little by little you are losing every chance of knowing the happiness and joys of a true love.  True love is built on faithfulness and cannot lead toward death.  It is people who kill love by reducing it to a selfish, sick and suicidal pleasure.  You have your life before you, and if you want to build it upon a solid foundation, say yes to God, who is life and who does not lie.

“Make the decision today to consecrate your body and your mind; He will give you the power!” (Testimony of Dominique M)

Prayer: Father, I pray for those who are suffering from AIDS.  Free them from marginalization and from rejection.


Día de la lucha contra el SIDA

LOS QUE ESTÁN SANOS NO NECESITAN MÉDICO
Mateo 8:14-17

“...Estuve enfermo, y me visitaron… De cierto les digo que todo lo que hicieron por uno de mis hermanos más pequeños, por mí lo hicieron”

Mateo 25:36 y 40

“A los 35 años, se está terminado mi vida destrozada por el SIDA, esa horrible plaga. No culpo a nadie más que a mí mismo. Durante mucho tiempo, mi voluntad fue como un desafío a Dios, una vida según mis impulsos momentáneos.  Quise vivir liberado de toda ley moral y satisfacer mi sed de placer, costase lo que costase; es decir, sin preocuparme por la ofensa hecha al amor de Cristo por mí, ni por la decadencia de mi alma y de mi cuerpo, o por las heridas que le causaba  a los demás… En la gracia infinita de Dios hallé la fuerza para reconocer verdaderamente el mal que había hecho, a fin de pedirle perdón. En Jesús también encontré la fuerza para vivir lleno de esperanza, aguardando el momento cercano en el que mi Creador enjugará toda lágrima de mis ojos.

“Pero me duele ver adonde van miles de jóvenes como ustedes. Son engañados y poco a poco pierden toda posibilidad de conocer las alegrías y el gozo de un verdadero amor. El verdadero amor se construye en la fidelidad y no puede conducir a la muerte. Son los hombres quienes matan el amor reduciéndolo un place egoísta, efímero y suicida. Tú que tienes la vida por delante, que quieres construir sobre una base sólida, dile sí a Dios, quien es la vida y no miente.

¡Hoy mismo toma la decisión de consagrarle tu cuerpo y tu mente; Él te dará fuerzas!”. (Testimonio de Dominique M)


Oración: Padre, hoy te pido por los que padecen SIDA, líbrales de la marginación y el rechazo.

No comments:

Post a Comment