Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday, February 16 Anniversary of the Church “Jerusalem” (Jagüey Grande) Celebration of the dependent church Marianao TIME IS OF GOD ECCLESIASTES 3


Thursday, February 16
Anniversary of the  Church “Jerusalem” (Jagüey Grande)
Celebration of the dependent church of Marianao

TIME BELONGS TO GOD
ECCLESIASTES 3

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven.

Ecclesiastes  3:1

About five years ago my eldest daughter dedicated her life to the Lord; and during all that time she attempted to share the Word with me, but I never gave her the opportunity. She opted not to speak to me further about God. Instead she spoke to God about me.

My daughter became pregnant, and in her fourth month my youngest daughter also gave me the news that I was going to be a grandmother. My first grandson having being born, the parents wanted to present him to the Lord in church, as is the custom in some evangelical churches, but as the pastor was traveling abroad, they proposed that his presentation wait until his return.

As God has control over everything that happens in our lives, the pastor returned when my youngest daughter had also given birth. So, they decided to present the two children together. Naturally I received an invitation. And at the beginning I refused, but the Lord had other plans for my life. I agreed to go, and that was the day that our all-powerful God had chosen for me to surrender my life publically.

Today I give infinite thanks to God for his love, his patience, and the possibility of walking in his ways.

Prayer:  Loving Father, thank you for your patience and faithfulness. Fulfill your purpose with those you have chosen. Thank you because you don’t hold our stubbornness against us, but know what’s true in our hearts. Amen.

Translated by John Walter 

Aniversario de la Iglesia “ Jerusalén”( Jagüey Grande)
Celebración de la Iglesia dependiente en Marianao

EL TIEMPO ES DE DIOS
ECLESIASTÉS 3

todo tiene su tiempo, y todo lo que se quiere
debajo del cielo tiene su hora

Eclesiastés  3:1

Hacía 5 años que mi hija mayor había entregado su vida al Señor, y durante todo ese tiempo intentó llevarme la Palabra, pero nunca le di oportunidad. Ella optó por no hablarme más de Dios y en cambio hablarle a Dios de mí.
Mi hija queda embarazada y a los cuatro meses, mi hija menor también me da la noticia de que iba a ser abuela. Al nacer mi primer nieto quisieron presentarlo en la iglesia al Señor como es costumbre de algunas iglesias evangélicas, pero el Pastor se encontraba en el extranjero y pospusieron su presentación hasta su regreso.
Como Dios tiene el control de todo lo que sucede en nuestras vidas, el Pastor regresó cuando ya mi hija menor había dado a luz también. Entonces deciden presentar juntos a los dos niños.
Por supuesto que recibí la invitación y al principio me rehusé, pero el Señor tenía un plan con mi vida. Accedí a ir y fue el día que nuestro Dios todopoderoso tenía elegido para que le entregara mi vida públicamente.
Hoy agradezco infinitamente a Dios por su amor, su paciencia y la posibilidad de estar en sus caminos.



Oración: Padre amado, gracias por tu paciencia y fidelidad. Cumple tu propósito con aquellos que has elegido. Gracias porque tú no pones tus ojos en nuestra terquedad sino en nuestro corazón. Amén. 

No comments:

Post a Comment