Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday, February 10 HE LOVES ME PSALM 23:1-3


Sunday, February 10
HE LOVES ME
PSALM 23:1-3

This is how we know what love is.
Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.  (NIV) 
1 John 3:16

Jesus loves me as I am. He searches for me, a sheep unable to find the sheepfold for myself. He accepts to utilize me, and I’m important to him. He has taken enough interest in me to have come to save me.

He has loved me minute after minute since my birth. He has blessed me with every need. He awaits my love, he seeks me, and he calls me by name, which he knows very well. In my rebellious moments, when everything goes wrong in the human condition, and I commit the error of not telling him of it, he is patient, he waits.  

Despite everything, he is always perfectly faithful.  At times I forget him, I act contrary to his will, and I’m unable to return his love.  But despite everything, without a day passing, he loves me. There are days in which, once again, our greatest defects win the battle; but even so, God doesn’t stop loving us

His friendship toward us is marked by fidelity and dedication without reserve. Yes, he loves us with a constant love every day, and that encourages us to honor him for all our lives.

Prayer:  Thank you, Jesus, for loving me. You love me at all times and in all circumstances. Thank you, Amen.

Translation by John Walter


ÉL ME AMA
SALMO 23:1-3

En esto hemos conocido el amor,
en que él puso su vida por nosotros
1 Juan 3:16

Jesús me ama como soy. Me busca a mí, oveja incapaz de encontrar por mí misma el aprisco. Acepta utilizarme y soy importante para Él. Se ha interesado en mí lo suficiente para que viniese a salvarme.

Desde mi nacimiento,  minuto tras minuto, Él me ama. Me colma con toda clase de bienes, espera mi amor, me busca, me llama por mi nombre, el cual conoce muy bien. En mis momentos de rebeldía, cuando todo sale mal en el plano humano y cometo el error de no hablarle de ello, Él es paciente, espera.

A pesar de todo Él siempre es perfectamente fiel. A veces me olvido de Él, actúo en contra de su voluntad y soy incapaz de devolverle su amor. Pero pese a todo, sin dejar pasar un día, Él me ama. Hay días en los cuales nuestros mayores defectos, una vez más, ganan  la batalla. Pero incluso en esos días, Dios no deja de amarnos.

Su amistad hacia nosotros está marcada por la fidelidad y la entrega sin reservas. Sí, Él nos ama con un amor constante todos los días y eso nos anima para honrarle toda nuestra vida.

Oración. Gracias Jesús, por amarme. En todo tiempo y circunstancia tú me amas. Gracias.  Amén.



No comments:

Post a Comment