Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday, February 3 Anniversary of El Cristo Church (Matanzas) CONFESSION REVELATION 3:1-6


Sunday, February 3
Anniversary of El Cristo Church (Matanzas)

CONFESSION
REVELATION 3:1-6

 I will confess your name before my Father and before his angels.
Revelation 3:5 (NRSV)
I will never again confess to weakness because I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me. I will never again confess to shortcomings because my God will supply everything I lack according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I will never more confess to fear because God has not given me a spirit of cowardice but of power, love, and self-control. I will never again confess to doubt and lack of faith because God has distributed to each their measure of faith. I will never again confess to weakness because The Lord is the strength of my life, and the people who know God will strive and act. I will never again confess to defeat because God always raises us in triumph in Christ Jesus. I will never again admit lack of wisdom because, Christ Jesus has been wisdom through God. I will never again confess to sickness because by his wounds I have been healed. I will never again confess to worries because I can cast all my anxiety on him, because he takes care of me. I will never again confess to slavery because where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Prayer: God of life, allow us every day to confess you and to honor you, not only with our voices but with an authentic witness in accordance with your will. Amen.


Translation by John Potter


Aniversario de la Iglesia A El Cristo@ (Matanzas)

CONFESIÓN
APOCALIPSIS 3:1-6

..y confesará su nombreY
Apocalipsis 3:5


Nunca más confesaré impotencias, porque todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece. Nunca más confesaré carencia, porque mi Dios suplirá todo lo que falta conforme a sus riquezas en gloria en Cristo Jesús. Nunca más confesaré temor, porque no me ha dado Dios espíritu de cobardía, sino de poder, de amor y de dominio propio. Nunca más confesaré duda y falta de fe, porque Dios repartió a cada uno la medida de fe. Nunca más confesaré debilidad, porque el Señor es la fortaleza de mi vida, y el pueblo que conoce a Dios se esforzará y actuará. Nunca más confesaré derrota, porque Dios nos lleva siempre en triunfo en Cristo Jesús. Nunca más confesaré falta de sabiduría, porque Cristo Jesús ha sido por Dios sabiduría. Nunca más confesaré enfermedad, porque por sus heridas fui yo sanado.  Nunca más confesaré preocupaciones, porque estoy echando toda mi ansiedad sobre él, porque él tiene cuidado de mí. Nunca más confesaré esclavitud, porque donde está el Espíritu del Señor, allí hay libertad.


Oración: Dios de la vida, permite que cada día podamos confesarte y honrarte no solo con nuestras voces sino con un testimonio auténtico acorde a tu voluntad. Amén.


No comments:

Post a Comment