Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday, October 11 A PRAYER FOR TODAY PSALM 4


Friday, October 11
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
PSALM  4
Let the light of your face shine upon us! (NIV)
Psalm 4:6

I want to leave this prayer with you today so that it may form part of our devotional time together. Let us make this prayer a reality in our lives:
  
“Jesus, you showed us the way by the example of your life, death and resurrection. Help me to spread your fragrance wherever I may go. Overflow my soul with your Spirit and your Life; penetrate my whole being and take my life in such a way that hereafter it may not be in the forefront, but rather an illumination of yours. Stay in my heart, Lord Jesus, with a union so intimate that souls who have contact with mine can feel your presence in mine, and that looking at me forget that I exist and think only of You. Let me preach your Name with words or without them… by my example, with the force of your attraction, with the supernatural influence of the love my heart feels for You to be evident. Stay by me; thus, I will be able to become light for others. That light, Oh Jesus, will come from you; not one of its beams will be mine. I will only serve as an instrument so that You illuminate souls through me. Let me praise you in the most agreeable way, carrying my lighted lamp to dissipate the shadows in the journey of others’ souls. May my lamp not extinguish. May your Light forever remain.”   

 
Prayer:  Lord, may we make this prayer our daily action. In your name we pray. Amen. 
Translated by John Walter 


UNA ORACIÓN PARA HOY
SALMO 4
¡Haz, Señor, que sobre nosotros brille la luz de tu rostro!
Salmo 4:6

Hoy quiero dejarles con esta oración para que forme parte de nuestro tiempo devocional. Hagamos realidad esta oración en nuestras vidas:

“Jesús tú nos mostraste el camino con el ejemplo de tu vida, muerte y resurrección, ayúdame a esparcir tu fragancia donde quiera que yo vaya, inunda mi alma con tu Espíritu y tu Vida; penetra en todo mi ser y toma mi vida, de tal manera que no sea en adelante sino una irradiación de la tuya.
Quédate en mi corazón Señor Jesús, con una unión tan íntima, que las almas que tengan contacto con la mía, puedan sentir en mí tu presencia y que, al mirarme, olviden que yo existo y no piensen sino en Ti.

Déjame predicar tu Nombre con palabras o sin ellas... con mi ejemplo, con la fuerza de tu atracción, con la sobrenatural influencia evidentemente del amor que mi corazón siente por Ti.

Quédate conmigo. Así podré convertirme en luz para los otros.

 Esa luz, oh Jesús, vendrá de Ti; ni uno solo de sus rayos será mío: yo te serviré apenas de instrumento para que Tú ilumines a las almas a través de mí.
Déjame alabarte en la forma que es más agradable, llevando mi lámpara encendida para disipar las sombras en el camino de otras almas. Que mi lámpara no se apague. Que tu Luz permanezca para siempre.

Oración: Señor, permite que hagamos de esta oración nuestra acción diaria. En tu nombre oramos, amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment