Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday, MAy 16; FULFILL WHAT GOD HAS ASSIGNED YOU



Saturday, May 16
FULFILL WHAT GOD HAS ASSIGNED YOU
Matthew 25:14-30

And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness
 where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (NIV)
Matthew 25:30

They say that two seeds were lying side by side in the fertile spring soil. The first seed said, “I want to grow! I want to shove my roots deep into the soil below me and drive my shoots through the thin earth above me…I want to unfold my tender buds like flags that announce spring’s arrival…I want to feel the warmth of the sun upon my face, and the blessing of the morning dew upon my petals.”  And it grew.  

The second seed said. “I’m afraid. If I push my roots into the earth below me, I don’t know what I’ll find in the darkness. If I open way in the hard ground over me I can damage my delicate shoots…what happens if on letting my buds open a snail tries to  eat them all? And if I opened my buds a small child could pull me out of the ground. No, It would be better if I were to wait until there’s no danger.” And it waited.    

A hen from the corral, industriously searching for food on the early spring ground, came upon the seed that was waiting and rapidly ate it.   

God has given us commands. Often the fear of the new and unknown, the fear of doing his will can make us lose great opportunities and prosperity in life.

Prayer:  Lord, may we not be cowards like the seed that waited. May we recognize that you always push us to grow and make the best of our lives. Amen.

Translation by John Walter


Mayo 16,  sábado
CUMPLE CON LO QUE DIOS TE HA ASIGNADO.
Mateo 25:14-30

Y a este empleado inútil, échenlo afuera, a la oscuridad, donde llorará
 y le rechinaranlos dientes.
Mateo 25:30

            Cuentan que dos semillas yacían lado a lado en el fértil suelo de la primavera. La primera semilla dijo:
-¡Quiero crecer! Quiero impulsar a mis raíces hondo dentro del suelo que esta debajo de mi, y expulsar a mis retoños a través de la corteza de la tierra que está sobre mi... quiero desplegar mis tiernos brotes como banderas que anuncien la llegada de la primavera... ¡quiero sentir el calor del sol sobre mi rostro y la bendición del rocío matinal sobre mis pétalos! Y creció.

            La segunda semilla dijo:
-Tengo miedo. Si impulso mis raíces dentro del suelo que está debajo de mí, no sé lo que encontraré en la oscuridad. Si me abro paso por el suelo duro que está sobre mí, puedo dañar a mis delicados retoños... ¿qué tal si al dejar que mis brotes se abran, un caracol trata de comérselos? Y si abriera mis capullos, un niño pequeño podría arrancarme de la tierra. No, será mejor que espere hasta que no haya peligro. Y esperó. Una gallina de corral, que buscaba comida afanosamente entre la tierra de comienzos de primavera encontró a la semilla en espera y rápidamente se la comió.

            Dios nos ha dado mandatos, el miedo a lo nuevo y desconocido, el miedo a hacer su voluntad, muchas veces, nos puede hacer perder grandes oportunidades de vida y prosperidad.


Oración: Señor permite que no seamos cobardes como la semilla en espera. Haz que reconozcamos que Tu siempre no impulsas a crecer, y hacer lo mejor para nuestras vidas. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment