Sunday, May 7, 2023

MAY 7

BIBLE PROMISES FOR YOU: FAITH

Þ Trust in the Lord, and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.

Psalm 37:3-5

Þ Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Þ Happy are those who make the Lord their trust, who do not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after false gods.

Psalm 40:4

Þ Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. . . .

John 6:35

Þ Very truly, I tell you, whoever believes has eternal life.

John 6:47

Þ for in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith

Galatians 3:26

 

Prayer: Lord, thank you for teaching me prayer and for comforting my fears. Thank you for your promises that teach me that I have nothing to fear, for you are with me and are who strengthens and helps me. Amen.

 

Translation by John Potter

MAYO 7

PROMESAS DE LA BIBLIA PARA TI: CONFIANZA

 

Þ Confía en el Señor y haz lo bueno. Entonces vivirás en la tierra y serás alimentado. Sé feliz en el Señor y él te dará los deseos de tu corazón. Entrégale tu camino al Señor, confía en él y él hará.

Salmo 37:3-5

Þ Confía en el Señor con todo tu corazón y no confíes en tu propio entendimiento. Ponte de acuerdo con él en todo lo que hagas y él hará que tu camino sea recto

Proverbios 3:5-6

Þ Qué feliz es el hombre que ha puesto su confianza en el Señor, y no se ha dejado llevar por los orgullosos y los seguidores de mentiras

Salmo 40:4

Þ Entonces Jesús les dijo: Yo soy el pan de vida. El que viene a mí nunca tendrá hambre. Aquel que pone su fe en mí nunca tendrá sed

Juan 6:35

Þ Porque en verdad les digo que el que cree en mí  tendrá vida que dura para siempre

Juan 6:47

Þ Y ustedes son Hijos de Dios porque han confiado en Cristo

Gálatas 3:26

Oración: Gracias, Señor, por escuchar mi oración y por reconfortar mis angustias. Gracias por tus promesas que me dicen que nada he de temer, porque tú estás conmigo y eres quien me fortalece y me ayuda. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment