Thursday, May 18, 2023

MAY 18

DAILY RESOLUTIONS

Romans 12:10-18

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a  harvest if we do not give up

Galatians 6:9 (NIV)

Today I will converse about Christ with someone, whether believer, sympathizer or non-believer.

Today I will share communion with God through prayer with others, on matters of mutual interest and for the good of the work in Christ.

Today I will seek to bear mutual spiritual burdens. .

Today I will manifest the love of Christ, which is the fulfillment of the law.

Today I will seek to help a brother or sister who is less privileged and less able than I am.

Today I will try to serve others instead of demanding their service for me.

Today I will remain with the Word of God until the Holy Spirit reveals to me a new food for the soul.

 

Prayer: Today Lord, I want to be closer to you. Amen.. 

 

Translation by Pat Metcalf

MAYO 18

RESOLUCIONES DIARIAS

Romanos 12:10-18

No nos cansemos pues de hacer el bien, porque a su tiempo cosecharemos si no nos desanimamos

Gálatas 6:9

Hoy conversaré acerca de Cristo con alguna persona, ya sea creyente, simpatizante o inconversa.

Hoy compartiré la comunión con Dios por medio de la oración con otros, sobre los asuntos de mutuo interés y para el bien de la obra en Cristo.

Hoy procuraré sobrellevar las cargas espirituales del otro.

Hoy manifestaré el amor de Cristo, que es el cumplimiento de la ley.

Hoy buscaré la manera de auxiliar a un hermano menos privilegiado y menos capacitado que yo.

Hoy trataré de servir a otros en vez de exigir su servicio para mí.

Hoy permaneceré con la Palabra de Dios hasta que el Espíritu Santo me revele un nuevo manjar para el alma.

 

Oración: Hoy Señor, quiero estar más junto a ti. Amén. 

No comments:

Post a Comment