Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday, January 26 GOD SEES OUR HEARTS ECCLESIASTES 2:20-26



January 26, Sunday
GOD SEES OUR HEARTS
ECCLESIASTES 2:20-26
To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness…
Ecclesiastes 2: 26a (NIV)
At age 15 I dropped out of school and got married.  I dedicated my whole life to raise my daughters and care for my home.  I never tried to stimulate myself intellectually any further. 
Until I was 47 years old and gave my life to the Lord, I had never read a book.  Today I can say with pride that my first complete book was the book of books, the Word of God, the Bible. 
For ten years I have been a member of God’s Church.  I have served as Sunday School teacher, and as a prayer leader for the senior citizens and for a prayer cell in my home for nine years.  All of this is thanks to our God who makes me remember every day the text that I suggest for your meditation today. He calls and equips us to serve him regardless of our educational level.  
I want to give thanks also to “Su Voz”, this magazine, which has allowed me to share my personal life experiences with so many brothers and sisters throughout our country, publishing some meditations and exhorting them to listen to God’s call to serve him.  
Prayer: Thank you, Loving Father, that you accept people as they are, only looking at the heart that is ready to serve.  Amen. 
Translation by Deborah McEachran


Enero 26, Domingo
DIOS VE NUESTRO CORAZÓN
ECLESIASTÉS 2:20-26
porque al hombre que le agrada,
Dios le da sabiduría, ciencia y gozo...
Eclesiastés 2: 26a.
A los 15 años de edad abandoné mis estudios y me casé. Dediqué toda mi vida a criar a mis hijas y atender mi hogar. Nunca más traté de superarme intelectualmente.
Hasta los 47 años que entregué mi vida al Señor, jamás me leí un libro. Hoy puedo decir con orgullo que mi primera lectura completa fue en el libro de libros, La Palabra de Dios. La Bi-blia.
Hace diez años ya que soy miembro de su iglesia y en ella he servido como maestra de la Escuela Dominical, líder de oración de la tercera edad y de una célula en mi hogar por nueve años. Todo esto gracias a nuestro Dios que me hace recordar cada día el texto que les propongo para meditar hoy. Él nos llama y capacita para servirle sin importar nuestro nivel cultural.
Quiero agradecer también a “Su Voz”, esta revista, que me ha permitido llevar mis vivencias personales a tantos hermanos y hermanas a lo largo de nuestro país, publicando algunas medi-taciones y exhortándoles a escuchar el llamado de Dios a servirle.
Oración: Gracias Padre amoroso, que no haces acepción de personas, solo miras el corazón que está dispuesto a servir. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment