Friday, October 30, 2020

Friday, October 30; HEALED LIVES - Luke 17:11-19

 

Friday, October 30

HEALED LIVES

Luke 17: 11-19

“Get up and go on your way; your faith has made you well.”

Luke 17:19 (NRSV)

             The reading of this biblical passage makes me pronounce with conviction: Thank you, thank you God! I am filled with your healing life. Divine life flows through every cell, every organ and tissue of my body.

            If at any time I don’t feel well or healthy, I concentrate my attention on God’s Spirit in me. I let go of any bodily tension which can interfere with the gentle flow of life. As I continue to calm down, I visualize healing taking place where it is most needed. Then I let go and let God do the healing work.

            When something needs healing, I maintain in my mind his image and it smiles and responds to God’s healing work. The pleasant and healing life is in us. I celebrate and give thanks for the restoring divine power that heals us, and I know that both my loved ones and I are well and healthy, and enjoying His blessings.

 

 

Prayer: I give you thanks, God, for the healing life you place in us. Amen.

 

Translated by John Potter

 

 

Octubre 30, viernes

VIDAS SANADAS

Lucas 17: 11-19

Levántate, vete; tu fe te ha salvado

Lucas 17:19

             La lectura de este pasaje bíblico me hace pronunciar con convicción: ¡Gracias, gracias Dios! Estoy lleno de tu vida sanadora. La vida divina fluye a través de toda célula, todo órgano y tejido de mi cuerpo.

            Si alguna vez no me siento bien o saludable, concentro mi atención en el espíritu de Dios en mí. Dejo ir cualquier tensión corporal que pueda interferir  con el suave fluir de la vida. A medida que continúo calmándome, visualizo que la curación tiene lugar donde más se necesita. Entonces, dejo ir y dejo que Dios realice el trabajo sanador.

            Cuando alguien necesita curación, mantengo en mi mente su imagen y ésta sonríe y responde a la vida sanadora de Dios. La vida agradable y sanadora está en nosotros. Celebro y doy gracias por el poder restaurador divino que nos sana, y sé  que tanto mis seres queridos como  yo, estamos bien y saludables, y disfrutando Sus bendiciones.

 

Oración: Te doy gracias Dios por la vida sanadora que pones en nosotros. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment