Thursday, February 25, 2021

 

 

February 25, Thursday

THROUGH IT ALL

Matthew 6

…so that your will is done…

Matthew 6:10b  (CEB)

            Divine Spirit, how can I find words to show how much love and appreciation I feel for all that you have done for me?  I cannot, so I allow my faith and my actions to speak for me.  In all that I do, I dedicate my life to following your love and wisdom. 

            Through my words, I speak generously and compassionately to others.  Your message of hope and inspiration is on my lips, and your love for all humanity is in my heart.  Through my actions, I reflect the creative spirit that you have infused me with.  I help others when it is possible, and I use my time for the betterment of all. 

            In my calm moments of prayer, I bless family and friends with prayers of appreciation and gratitude.  All of them are divine expressions of your greatness.

 

Prayer: Lord, today I make the promise to dedicate my life to allow your Holy Spirit to be reflected in all that I do in my life.  Amen. 

 

Translation by Deborah McEachran

 

 

Febrero 25,  jueves

A TRAVES DE TODO

Mateo 6

Hágase tu voluntad…

Mateo 6:10

            Espíritu divino, ¿Cómo puedo encontrar palabras que demuestren cuánto amor y aprecio siento por todo lo que has hecho por mí? No puedo, así que dejo que mi fe y mis acciones hablen por mí. En todo lo que hago, me dedico a vivir siguiendo tu amor y sabiduría.

            A través de mis palabras, hablo bondadosa y compasivamente a los demás. Tu mensaje de esperanza e inspiración está en mis labios, y tu amor por toda la humanidad está en mi corazón. A través de mis acciones, reflejo el creativo espíritu que tú has infundido en mí.  Ayudo a los demáás cuando es posible y uso mi tiempo para el mejoramiento de todos.

            En mis sosegados momentos de oración, bendigo a familiares y amigos con oraciones de aprecio y agradecimiento. Todos ellos son expresiones divinas de tu grandeza.

 

Oración: Señor, hoy hago la promesa de dedicar mi vida a dejar que tu Espíritu Santo se refleje en todo lo que hago en mi vida.  Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment