Tuesday, February 9, 2021

 

Tuesday, February 9

IF LIFE THROWS YOU LEMONS…

2 Corinthians 4:18

But thanks to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (NIV)

1 Corinthians 15:57

            I know I can’t win of my own accord. But I know that with God everything is possible. When my faith seems weak and I descend into despair I know I can always count on him.

            The Lord promised to give me victory, and he never breaks his word.

            When some threat appears in my path he destroys it. When someone or something intends to knock me down, he opens the way so that I can stand again. When life becomes bitter he promises to be in my favor each time.

            Simply because I can’t see him work doesn’t mean he isn’t doing it. He is speaking to people, moving things, aligning opportunities and working in me to prepare me for the victory. Things are not falling apart for me, he is fitting them into place.

            Despite how some may see things, I close my physical eyes now and begin to see with my eyes of faith, with eyes full of confidence I begin to see my victory. Anything that dares to defy God has no opportunity to do so. 

 

Prayer: Lord, if life throws me lemons, you make lemonade. I will drink from it! Amen.

 

Translation by John Walter

 

Febrero 9,martes

SI LA VIDA TE TIRA LIMONES…

2 Corintios 4:18

Mas gracias sean dadas a Dios, que nos da la victoria por medio de nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

1 Corintios 15:57

            Sé que no puedo ganar por mí misma. Pero sé que con Dios, todo es posible. Cuando mi fe parece débil, y voy hacia abajo, sé que siempre puedo contar con Él.

            El Señor prometió darme victoria,  y ÉÉl nunca se retracta de su Palabra.

            Cuando algún arma aparece en mi camino, Él la rompe. Cuando alguien o algo intenta derribarme, Él abre caminos para que pueda estar otra vez arriba. Cuando la vida se vuelve amarga, Él promete estar a mi favor cada vez.

            Solo porque yo no pueda verlo obrar, no significa que no lo esté haciendo. Él está hablándole a personas, moviendo cosas, alineando oportunidades y obrando en mí para prepararme para  la victoria. Las cosas no se están desmoronando para mí. Él las está encajando en su lugar.

            A pesar de cómo se vean las cosas, cierro mis ojos físicos ahora y comienzo a ver con mis ojos de la fe;  con ojos llenos de confianza comienzo a ver mi victoria. Cualquier cosa que se atreva a desafiar a Dios no tiene oportunidad.

 

Oración: Señor, si la vida me tira limones, tú  haces limonada. ¡Beberé de eso! Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment