Thursday, February 4, 2021

 

 

February 4, Thursday

I AM NEW IN GOD

Ezekiel 36:23-38

I will give you a new heart, and put a new Spirit in you…

Ezekiel 36: 26ª (CEB)

            Through the power of God in me I am continually renewing. I Rejoice in this renewing Spirit, I accept it, I believe in it.

            I think of my heart, a heart without burdens of unhappiness and regret, a heart free from care or disturbances of the past. I rejoice because my heart beats with God’s strong and constant love, because it is full of life. I think of my heart as a center of peace, love and power.

            I think of the new Spirit that God has placed within me, the spirit of courage, a spirit that cannot be overcome or discouraged by any event, a spirit that does not know despair, discouragement, or failure.

            I rejoice that the spirit in me is the same Spirit of God and I am raised, inspired, and infinitely strengthened by him. I’m new in God.

 

Prayer: Dear Lord, may daily life always allow us a constant renewal in our faith. Thank you Holy Spirit. Amen.

 

Translation by Pat Metcalf

Febrero 4, jueves

SOY NUEVO EN DIOS

Ezequiel 36:23-38

Os daré  corazón nuevo, y pondré espíritu nuevo dentro de vosotros…

Ezequiel 36:26a

            Por medio del poder de Dios en mí estoy renováándome  continuamente. Me regocijo en este renovador Espíritu, lo acepto, creo en él.

            Pienso en mi corazón, un corazón sin cargas de infelicidad y lamentos, un corazón libre de cuidados o perturbaciones del pasado. Me regocijo porque mi corazón late con el fuerte y constante amor de Dios, porque está lleno de vida. Pienso en mi corazón como un centro de paz, amor y poder.

            Pienso en el nuevo Espíritu que Dios ha puesto dentro de mí, el espíritu de valor, un espíritu que no puede ser vencido o desanimado por ningún suceso, un espíritu que no conoce la desesperación, el desaliento o el fracaso.

            Me regocijo porque el espíritu en mí es el mismo Espíritu de Dios y soy levantado, inspirado e infinitamente fortalecido por él. Soy nuevo en Dios.

 

Oración : Señor Amado, que el diario vivir siempre nos permita una constante renovació¢n en nuestra fe, gracias Espíritu Santo. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment