Saturday, February 6, 2021

 

 

February 6, saturday

BLESS THE LORD

Psalm 103: 1- 11

Bless the Lord, O my soul. and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Psalm 103: 1 (NRSV)

      I will bless the Lord with all my soul, I will not forget any of his Benefits.

       I will bless Him for life, for today, for the opportunity given me to enjoy the sun, rain, heat and cool, joy and pain, because they both teach me to live.

      I bless Him for the family into which I was born and for the family I formed: for my friends and enemies too, whom I sincerely ask that they be forgiven.

      I sing to Him and thank him for the moments of happiness and for the strength he gives me when I am surrounded by setbacks; I give Him thanks for health and because in sickness He has not abandoned me.

      I bless Him because He is and will be, because He knows me and accompanies me every moment.

 

Prayer: Father, do not let me forget your presence and love at every moment of my life.  May happiness not erase your memory nor misery take me away from you. For your Son Jesus. Amen.

 

Translation by Pat Metcalf

 

Febrero 6, sábado

BENDICE AL SEÑOR

Salmo 103 : 1- 11

Bendeciré al Señor con toda mi alma, bendeciré con todo mi ser su santo nombre.

Salmo 103: 1

      Bendeciré al Señor con toda mi alma, no olvidaré ninguno de sus beneficios.

      Lo bendeciré por la vida, por el día de hoy, por la oportunidad que me da de disfrutar el sol, la lluvia, el calor y el fresco; la alegría y el dolor, porque ambos me enseñan a vivir.

      Lo bendigo por la familia en la que nací y la que formé: por mis amigos y enemigos también, a quienes pido sinceramente que los perdone.

      Le canto y le agradezco por los momentos de felicidad y por las fuerzas que me da cuando me rodean los contratiempos; le doy gracias por la salud y porque en la enfermedad no me ha abandonado.

      Le bendigo porque es y será, porque me conoce  y me acompaña a cada instante.

 

Oración: Padre, no dejes que olvide tu presencia y amor en cada momento de mi vida.  Que la felicidad no borre tu memoria y la desdicha  me aleje de ti. Por tu Hijo Jesús. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment