Friday, March 19, 2021

 

Friday, March 19

SWEET PRAYER

Psalm 5:3

Let my prayer be counted as incense before you, and the lifting up of my hands as an evening sacrifice.

Psalm 141:2 (NRSV)

            Lord God, I come before you with my heart and my hands lifted in praise to your Holy Name. Hear me, Lord. Guard my mind, my intentions, and my mouth when I draw near to you in prayer. Let the words of my mouth and all that lies in the depths of my heart raise pure and fragrant praises to you.

            I want to give glory to your name all day long from the rising of the sun in the morning to its setting. When I wake, you hear my praises. I feel your glorious presence. I ask that each word I utter be set before you, for you feed and satisfy my soul all day long. When I lay my head on my pillow at night, I think of you. I raise a soft fragrance of praise and thanks to you again for your wonderful help and guidance. Uplifting songs of adoration run through my mind. I nestle in the shadow of your wings. I go to sleep feeling blessed and protected.

 

Prayer: Beloved Father, thank you for your constant presence in my life. Be with me, Lord in every second of life. Amen.

 

Translation by John Potter

 

Marzo 19,  viernes

DULCE PLEGARIA

Salmo 5:3

Que suba a tu presencia mi plegaria como una ofrenda de incienso; que hacia ti se eleven mis manos como un sacrificio vespertino

Salmo 141:2

            Señor Dios, vengo a ti con mi corazón y mis manos levantadas en alabanza a tu Santo Nombre. Escúchame Señor. Guarda mi mente, mis intenciones y mi boca cuando me acerco a ti en oración. Permite que las palabras de mi boca y todo lo que hay en lo profundo de mi corazón eleven a ti alabanzas puras y fragantes.

            Quiero glorificar tu nombre a lo largo de mi día, desde que el sol se levanta en la mañana hasta el ocaso. Cuando despierto, tú escuchas mis alabanzas. Siento tu gloriosa presencia. Te pido que cada palabra que yo pronuncie sea puesta ante ti, porque tú alimentas y satisfaces mi alma durante todo el día. Cuando pongo mi cabeza en la almohada en la noche, pienso en ti. Levanto suave fragancia de alabanza y agradecimiento a ti otra vez por tu maravillosa ayuda y guía. Edificantes cánticos de adoración atraviesan mi mente. Anido a la sombra de tus alas. Mi alma se adhiere a ti mientras me sostienes en tus manos. Me duermo sintiendo bienestar y protección.

 

Oración: Padre amado, gracias te doy por tu presencia constante en mi vida. Acompáñame Señor, en cada segundo de vida. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment