Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tuesday, September 29 YOUR WILL BE DONE Psalm 40:1-5

Tuesday, September 29
YOUR WILL BE DONE
Psalm 40:1-5

“I delight to do your will, Oh my God,
Your law is within my heart”
Psalm 40:8ª

Jesus appeared to a man who had physical problems and said, “I want you to go over to that great rock on the mountainside and push it for an hour daily for a whole year.” The man was somewhat perplexed, but he obeyed and headed off towards the enormous rock weighing various tons that Jesus had shown him. The days and months passed, and that man pushed the enormous rock every day without being able to move it.

When the allotted time was up the man raised a prayer to Jesus saying, “Now I have done what you asked of me; but I have failed, I could not move the stone even a centimeter.”  Jesus appeared at that moment and said to him, “Why are you crying? I asked you to push the rock, I never asked you to move it. But look, your physical problem is gone. You haven’t failed; my plan for you is fulfilled, your arms and legs have been strengthened.”

Often, just like this man, we see situations – life problems and adversities - as illogical, and we begin to seek logic – our logic in God’s will. He, through his will, will never waste our time; instead, he will make us stronger.

Prayer:  Lord, accomplish your will in me. Amen.

Translated by John Walter


HACER SU VOLUNTAD
Salmo 40:1-5

“Hacer tu voluntad, Dios mío, me agrada”
Salmo 40:8a

Jesús se le apareció a un hombre que tenía problemas físicos y le dijo: "Necesito que vayas hacia aquella gran roca de la montaña y la empujes una hora diaria durante un año completo". El hombre quedó perplejo, pero obedeció y se dirigió hacia la enorme roca de varias toneladas que Jesús le mostró. Pasaban los días, los meses y aquel hombre empujaba todos los días la enorme roca sin poder moverla.
Cuando se cumplió el tiempo el hombre elevó una oración a Jesús y le dijo: “Ya he hecho lo que me pediste, pero he fracasado, no pude mover la piedra ni un centímetro”. Jesús se apareció en ese momento y le dijo: “¿Por qué lloras? Yo te pedí que empujaras la roca, yo nunca te pedí que la movieras, en cambio mírate, tu problema físico ha desaparecido. No has fracasado, mi plan para ti se ha cumplido, tus brazos y piernas se han fortalecido”.
Muchas veces al igual que este hombre, vemos como ilógicas las situaciones, problemas y adversidades de la vida, y empezamos a buscarle lógica, nuestra lógica a la voluntad de Dios Él por medio de su voluntad nunca nos hará perder el tiempo, más bien, nos hará ser más fuertes.


Oración: Señor, cúmplase en mí tu voluntad. Amén.



No comments:

Post a Comment