Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday, October 23 A PRAYER FOR TODAY PSALM 4 "O that we might see some good! Let the light of your face shine on us, O LORD!"

Sunday, October 23
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
PSALM 4
"O that we might see some good!
Let the light of your face shine on us, O LORD!"
Psalm 4:6

            Today I want to leave you with this prayer that is part of our devotional time. Let us make this prayer real in our lives:
            “Jesus, you show us the way through the example of your life, death, and resurrection; help me to spread your fragrance wherever I go. Flood my soul with your Spirit and your Life; penetrate my being and take my life in such a way that nothing goes before me but your radiance.
            “Dwell in my heart, Lord Jesus, in a union so intimate that the souls that have contact with me can sense your presence in me, and that, in seeing me, they may forget that I exist and think of nothing but You.
            “Allow me to preach your Name with words or without . . . by my example, with the power of your attraction, with the obviously supernatural influence of love that my heart feels for You.
            “Stay with me so that I can become a light for others. That light, O Jesus, will come from you; not a single ray of it will be mine. I will serve you only as an instrument by which you may illuminate souls through me.
            “Let me praise you in the most pleasing way, taking my lighted lamp to remove the shadows in the path of other souls. May my light not go out. Let your Light continue forever.”     

 Prayer: Lord, grant that we may make this prayer our daily action. We pray in your name. Amen.

 Translation by John Potter


UNA ORACIÓN PARA HOY
SALMO 4
¡Haz, Señor, que sobre nosotros brille la luz de tu rostro!
Salmo 4:6

Hoy quiero dejarles con esta oración para que forme parte de nuestro tiempo devocional. Hagamos realidad esta oración en nuestras vidas:
“Jesús tú nos mostraste el camino con el ejemplo de tu vida, muerte y resurrección, ayúdame a esparcir tu fragancia donde quiera que yo vaya, inunda mi alma con tu Espíritu y tu Vida; penetra en todo mi ser y toma mi vida, de tal manera que no sea en adelante sino una irradiación de la tuya.
Quédate en mi corazón Señor Jesús, con una unión tan íntima, que las almas que tengan contacto con la mía, puedan sentir en mí tu presencia  y que, al mirarme, olviden que yo existo y no piensen sino en Ti
Déjame predicar tu Nombre con palabras o sin ellas... con mi ejemplo,  con la fuerza de tu atracción, con la sobrenatural influencia evidentemente del amor que mi corazón siente por Ti
Quédate conmigo. Así podré convertirme en luz para los otros.
 Esa luz, oh Jesús, vendrá de Ti; ni uno solo de sus rayos será mío: yo te serviré apenas de instrumento para que Tú ilumines a las almas a través de mí.
Déjame alabarte en la forma que es más agradable, llevando mi lámpara encendida para disipar las sombras en el camino de otras almas. Que mi lámpara no se apague. Que tu Luz permanezca para siempre”


Oración: Señor, permite que hagamos de esta oración nuestra acción diaria. En tu nombre oramos, amén. 

No comments:

Post a Comment