Saturday, April 29, 2023

April 29

PROMISES FROM THE BIBLE FOR YOU: SICKNESS

You shall serve the Lord your God, and I will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you.

Exodus 23:25 (NRSV)

Þ Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.

Jeremiah 17:14 (NRSV)

Þ For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, says the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: “It is Zion; no one cares for her!”

Jeremiah 30:17 (NRSV)

Þ But he was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the punishment that made us whole, and by his bruises we are healed.

Isaiah 53:5 (NRSV)

Þ When he entered the house, the blind men came to him, and Jesus said to them, “Do you have faith that I can do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.” Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith, let it be done to you.” And their eyes were opened. Then Jesus sternly ordered, them, “See that no one knows of this.”

Matthew 9:28-30 (NRSV)

 

Prayer: Loving Lord, you know that I worry when I find myself in situations of sickness, I get distressed and sometimes I despair. But I trust in you who are at my side and heal me from every evil and sickness. You are my healer. Amen.

 

Translation by Susan Metcalf Smith

 

 

Abril 29

PROMESAS DE LA BIBLIA PARA TI: ENFERMEDAD

Sirve al Señor tu Dios y él te dará el pan y el agua. Y quitará la enfermedad de entre ustedes

Éxodo 23:25

Þ Sáname Señor, y seré sanado. Sálvame y seré salvo. Porque tú eres mi alabanza

Jeremías 17:14

Þ Te sanaré, te sanaré donde hayas sido  herida, dice el Señor, porque han dicho que no eres deseada. Ellos han dicho: ¡Es Sion, nadie toma cuidado de ella!

Jeremías 30:17

Þ Pero él fue herido por nuestras ofensas. Él fue torturado por nuestros pecados. Él fue castigado para que nosotros pudiéramos tener paz. Él fue lastimado para que nosotros seamos sanados.

Isaías 53:5

Þ Jesús entró en la casa, y los dos hombres ciegos también entraron con él. Entonces les preguntó: ¿Creen ustedes que yo puedo hacer esto? Ellos le contestaron: ¡Sí, Señor! Entonces Jesús puso sus manos sobre los ojos de ellos y les dijo: Ustedes recibirán lo que piden, porque tienen fe. Al instante, sus ojos fueron abiertos. Jesús les pidió que no lo dijeran a nadie.

Mateo 9:28-30

 

Oración: Amado Señor, tú sabes que me inquieto cuando me encuentro en situaciones de enfermedad, me angustio y a veces me desespero. Pero confío en ti que estás a mi lado y me curas de todo mal y enfermedad. Tú eres mi sanador. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment