Thursday, June 15, 2023

June 15

PROMISES FROM THE BIBLE FOR YOU:

HELP DURING PROBLEMS

The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.  (NIV)

Nahum 1:7

You have exposed me to many problems of all kinds. However, you will make me strong again. And you will lift me once more from the depths of the earth.

Psalm 71:21

The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in Him and I receive help. My heart is happy. I will thank you with my song.

Psalm 28:7

Nothing will hurt you. No danger will come near your tent. Because He will tell his angels to watch over you and to guard you in all your ways.

Psalm 91:10-11

Even if my body and my heart weaken, God is the strength of my life and everything I need forever.

Psalm 73:26

The Lord is my rock and my refuge, the one who brings me out of all my anxieties. My God is my rock in whom I am sure. He is my refuge, my fortress and my strong tower

Psalm 18:2

 

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the doors you opened to bless me, but also for the ones you closed to protect me. Thank you for always being my help in problems. Amen.

 

Translation by John Walter

 

 

Junio 15

PROMESAS DE LA BIBLIA PARA TI:

AYUDA EN LOS PROBLEMAS

Þ El Señor es bueno, un lugar seguro en tiempo de problemas. Y Él conoce a aquellos que vienen a Él para ser salvos.

Nahúm 1:7

Þ Tú me has expuesto a muchos  problemas de todo tipo. Sin embargo, tú me harás fuerte otra vez. Y me levantarás una vez más de lo profundo de la tierra

Salmo 71:21

Þ El Señor es mi fuerza y mi escudo. Mi corazón confía en Él y recibo ayuda. Mi corazón está alegre. Le agradeceré con mi canción.

Salmo 28:7

Þ Nada te hará daño. Ningún peligro vendrá cerca de tu tienda. Porque Él le dirá a sus ángeles que te cuiden y que te guarden en todos tus caminos

Salmo 91:10-11

Þ Aunque mi cuerpo y mi corazón se debiliten, Dios es la fortaleza de mi vida y todo lo que necesito para siempre.

Salmo 73:26

Þ El Señor es mi roca y mi refugio, el que me saca de todas mis angustias. Mi Dios es mi roca en quien estoy seguro. Él es mi amparo, mi fortaleza y mi torre fuerte

Salmo 18:2

 

Oración: Señor, gracias por las puertas que abriste parta bendecirme, pero también por las que cerraste para protegerme. Gracias por ser  siempre mi ayuda en los problemas. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment